NEIST Recruitment 2022 11 Field Assistant Post s
NEIST Recruitment 2021
The North East Institute of Science & Technology ( NEIST) is recruiting eligible candidates for the position of Project Scientist-I, Project Associate-I, Scientific Administrative Assistant, Sr Project Associate & Field Assistant Posts. The candidates will be shortlisted by Walk in interview. This blog contains the recruitment details including salary, vacancies, Application dates, educational qualification etc., Candidates should attend the walk in interview in the mentioned date and venue.
Recruitment Board : North East Institute of Science & Technology ( NEIST)
Post Name : Project Scientist-I, Project Associate-I, Scientific Administrative Assistant, Sr Project Associate & Field Assistant Posts
• Project Scientist-I : 02 Posts
• Project Associate-I : 06 Posts
• Scientific Administrative Assistant : 01 Post
• Sr Project Associate : 01 Post
• Field Assistant : 01 Post
• Total : 11 Posts
Age limit :
• Project Scientist-I, Project Associate-I : 35 Years
• Scientific Administrative Assistant : 50 Years
• Sr Project Associate : 40 Years
• Field Assistant : 50 Years
Educational Qualification :
1.Project Scientist-I :
• Doctoral Degree in Bioinformatics/Computational Biology/Science/ Biotechnology.
• Two years of postdoctoral or industry experience in A) Computer Aided Drug Design B) Bioinformatics C) Developing Bioinformatics or related software tools/ databases and applying machine learning in natural sciences with a proven record of publications and/or software products in public domain, exposure to Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Hardware maintenance.
2. Project Associate-I :
Project Associate-I :
• (Post Code II) Master’s Degree in Bioinformatics / Biology / Computer Science /Computational Chemistry
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications to Biology, Software Development skills
Project Associate-1 :
• (Post Code IV) MSc in Bioinformatics or Biochemistry or Molecular Biology with knowledge on data handling and ability to work in data analytics/RTPCR Covid Testing.
Project Associate-I :
• (Post Code VI) Master Degree in Natural and Agricultural Sciences/MVSc or Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology from recognized Universities or equivalent.
3. Scientific Administrative Assistant :
• Graduate Degree in Science
• Experience in Bioinformatics and Computer Applications, Administrative Experiences.
4.Sr Project Associate – Sr Project Associate :
• (Post Code V) PhD in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology OR M.Tech in Computer Science.
5.Field Assistant :
• BSc in Biological Science/ 3years Diploma in Engineering.
• Experienced in Field Works, Training on dissemination of rural technologies.
Walk in interview details :-
Walk in Venue :
• As mentioned in the official notification.
Walk in date :
• Post Code 1, 2 & 3 : 21st January 2022
• Post Code 4 & 5 : 20th January 2022
• Post Code 6 & 7 :24th January 2022
Walk in Time:
• 10 AM
Notification pdf download :