NIMR Recruitment 2021 03 Research Assistant Posts
NIMR Recruitment 2021 :
The National Institute of Malaria Research ( NIMR) is recruiting eligible candidates to apply for the position of research assistant, lab technician & multi tasking staff posts. The candidates will be shortlisted by Walk in interview. This blog contains this recruitment details including salary, vacancies, Application dates, educational qualification etc., The candidates along with prescribed application form should walk in to the mentioned venue at 15.07.2021.
Recruitment Board : National Institute of Malaria Research ( NIMR)
Post Name : Research assistant, technician posts
• Research assistant : 01 Posts
• Lab technician : 01 Posts
• Multi tasking staff : 01 Posts
• Total : 30 Posts
• Research assistant : 30 years
• Lab technician : 30 years
• Multi tasking staff : 25 years
• Research assistant : Rs.29,565/-
• Lab technician : Rs.17,520/-
• Multi tasking staff : Rs.15,330/-
1.Research Assistant :
• Graduate in Science from recognized university with three years work experience from recognized institution or Master’s degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology.
• Knowledge of computer application
• 12th Pass in science subjects and 2 years diploma in DMLT or One year DMLT with one year required experience in a recognized organization or two years field / laboratory experience.
3.Multi Tasking Staff:
• High School or equivalent
• Three years experience in laboratory.
Walk in date : 15.07.2021
Walk in time : 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Walk in venue :
National Institute of Malaria Research Field Unit First Floor, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex Poojanahalli, Kannamangala Post, Devanahalli Taluk, Bengaluru.
Notification pdf download: