NIRT Recruitment 2021 11 Project Data Entry Operator Posts
NIRT Recruitment 2021:
The National Institute for research in Tuberculosis ( NIRT ) is recruiting candidates to various positions like project junior medical officer, staff nurse , data entry operator, project Technician etc.. The applications are to be filled in and the eligible candidates are to attend the walk in written test at the mentioned date as given.
Recruitment Board : National Institute for research in Tuberculosis ( NIRT )
Post Name : DEO, staff nurse, Technician, medical officer etc.,
1.Project Junior Medical Officer -01 posts
2.Project Staff Nurse – 01 posts
3.Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker) – 01 posts
4.Project Assistant (Field Investigator) – 01 posts
5.Project Technician-III (Lung Health Technician) – 01 posts
6.Project Technician-III (Lab Technician – Mycobacteriology, HIV Lab And Biochemistry) – 03 posts
7.Project Data Entry Operator Grade B – 02 posts
8.Project Administrative Assistant – 01 posts
• Total :11 posts
• Junior Medical officer : Rs.60,000/-
• Project Staff Nurse : Rs.31,500/-
• Project Technical Officer, project Administrative Assistant: Rs.32,000/-
• Project data entry operator, project technician – Rs.18,000/-
• Project assistant : Rs.31,000/-
• Project Junior Medical Officer: not exceeding 35 years
• Project data entry operator: not exceeding 28 years
• For other posts: not exceeding 30 years
Educational qualification :
1.Project Junior Medical Officer :
• MBBS from a recognized university.
2.Project Staff Nurse:
• Diploma in Nursing or Midwifery (GNM) or equivalent and registered Nurse or ANM with any State Nursing Council.
3.Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker):
•Graduate in Social Science/ social work/Sociology/Medical sociology /Psychology/Anthropology from a recognized university with five years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in science in the social work/Sociology/Medical sociology /Psychology/Anthropology.
4.Project Assistant (Field Investigator):
• Graduate in Life Science from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in Life Science.
5.Project Technician-III (Lung Health Technician):
• 12th Pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or Diploma in Respiratory Therapy or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization in spirometry/respiratory therapy.
6.Project Technician-III (Lab Technician – Mycobacteriology, HIV Lab And Biochemistry):
• 12th Pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or One year DMLT plus year required experience in a recognized organization or Two years laboratory experience in Govt. recognized organization.
7.Project Data Entry Operator Grade – B:
• Intermediate or 12th pass in science stream from a recognized board with DOEACC ‘A’ level from a recognized institute and/or 2 years experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous,PSU or any other recognized organization. A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour in English language through speed test on computer.
8.Project Administrative Assistant:
• Graduate in any discipline with 5 years’ experience of administration/finance/accounts work.
Walk in written test date :
• Project junior medical officer, project staff nurse, project technical officer :
28.06.2021 ( 09.00 to 10.00 AM)
• Project Assistant & Project Technician :
29.06.2021 ( 09.00 to 10.00 AM)
• Project data entry operator, project Administrative Assistant:
01.07.2021 ( 09.00 to 10.00 AM)
Walk in venue:
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai -600 031.
Notification pdf download: