NISER NEST 2017 Notification
Here, see for the NISER NEST 2017 Notification details here in this post. for all those young students who wish to undergo the five year integrated MSc Programme in the NISER or National Institute of Science Education and Research at Bhubaneswar and Mumbai for the Department of Atomic Energy they must have got qualified in their NEST Examination. NEST Exam is nothing but the National Entrance Screening Test and it is the mandatory examination. And guys, the NISER NEST 2017 Notification has been released and the NEST Application form 2017 will be made available from January 2017 for all candidates. Read this entire post for full information about the NISER NEST 2017 Notification.
NISER NEST 2017 Notification
As said early NEST is nothing but the National Entrance Screening Test which is one of the college entrance examinations in India. This is been conducted in order to give admission into NISER, UM-DAE CBS, Mumbai. And recently NISER NEST 2017 Notification has been released for the 2017-22 batch students. This NEST admission exam will be conducted in 45 centers in India. And yet only few days are left for opening of the application form for this NEST examination for 2017-22. Candidates must be well known with the things needed to be filled along with application form and here in this post we will provide you all guidance.
NISER NEST 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have completed 12th standard or any other equivalent examination with majors such as Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Biology.
- Aspirants should have passed in the year 2015 and 2016.
- Candidates who have passed their 12th standard before 2915 are not eligible to appear for this entrance test.
- Candidates who are going to appear for 12th exam are also eligible for applying.
- To get admission for M.Sc programme the aspirant must have secured minimum of 60% marks in case of general and OBC students and some relaxation is available for SC/ST students.
- Those aspirants who are born on or after 1st of August 1997 are eligible for applying.
- There is age relaxation available to candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD candidates for five years.
- Candidates should pay a sum of Rs.700 for General/ OBC candidates as application fees.
- For female candidates and SC/ST/PWD they have pay a sum of Rs. 350/- as application fees.
- The application process is fully online mode.
NISER NEST 2017 Exam Centers
The NISER NEST 2017 will be conducted in various areas across India namely Agartala, Ahmadabad, Allahabad, Balangir, Balasore, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Coimbatore, Chennai, Cuttck, Durgapur, Delhi, Indore, Imphal, Jammu, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jamshedpur, Tirucharupalli, Varnsai, Vijayawads and Visakhapatnam. For applying for this the candidates must visit the official website as www.nestexam.in. There they will find all links related to the notification, exam info and exam details including syllabus, exam patterns.
NISER NEST 2017 Seat Reservation
|PD (part of other categories)||5||1|
NISER NEST 2017 Exam Pattern
- The candidates will be appearing for paper which will be divided into 5 sections.
- The first section will be general and it will be for 30 marks and other 4 sections are subject based which take 50 marks will each section.
- The question paper will be for 230 marks.
- The candidates will face questions from Biology, General Aptitude, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
- Section one is compulsory for all the appearing candidates.
- The paper will be in English language.
- The question paper will be in MCQ models.
- There is no negative marking for Section one but there is negative marking for other sections.
- The first three highest score will be considered for merit calculation.
Dates to Remember
Online application starts: 02.01.2017
Online application closes: 06.03.2016
Availability of admit card: 14.04.2017
Date of examination: 27.05.2017
Date of Result: 16.06.2017.