NITTTR Chennai Recruitment 2022 TA & SAO Posts
NITTTR Recruitment 2021
The National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research (NITTTR) announced the recruitment of Senior Administrative Officer, Technical Assistant Gr. I (Cameraman) Posts. The candidates who are eligible and are interested in this recruitment can send their applications.
The filled applications are also to be forwarded along with the self attested copies of documents by post to “The Director, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Taramani, Chennai 600 113 ”, super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______”.The application starts from 08.12.2021 to 17.01.2022
Recruitment Board : National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research ( NITTTR)
Post Name : Senior Administrative Officer, Technical Assistant Gr. I (Cameraman) Posts
• Senior Administrative Officer : 01 Post
• Technical Assistant Gr. I (Cameraman) : 01 Post
• Total : 02 Posts
Age limit :
• Senior Administrative Officer : 45 Years
• Technical Assistant Gr. I (Cameraman) : 30 Years
Educational Qualification :
1.Senior Administrative Officer :
• Master’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University Minimum of 15 years’ experience in administration, accounts, establishment, purchase and stores in Government, quasi Government or autonomous organizations, preferably in educational institutions, of which minimum experience in supervisory position with Pay Levels as shown in the official notification.
• Master’s Degree in Public Administration/ Management.
• Degree in Law/ LLB with experience in legal issues.
• Working knowledge of Hindi.
2. Technical Assistant Gr. I (Cameraman) :
• Degree in Cinematography or equivalent from a recognized institution which includes the critical aspects of still photography, cinematography and film production with 3 years of relevant experience.
• Diploma in Cinematography / Film Production or equivalent from a recognized institution with 5 years of relevant experience.
• At least 3 years of experience in the Film Production in an Organization / Educational Television Production / Media Houses / Production Units, etc. with specified skills of handling still/ movie cameras.
Application start date : 08.12.2021
Application End Date : 17.01.2022
Notification pdf download :