NORTH 24 PARGANAS RECRUITMENT VILLAGE RESOURCE PERSON 2016
According to Advertisement No. 126/1(5)/SAU/N24PGS/16-17, North 24 Parganas has published recruitment notification for filling up 550 Village Resource Person post. Candidate who are interested can apply for West Bengal vacancy of North 24 Parganas Recruitment 2016. Last date to send the prescribed format application through OFFLINE MODE is 13.06.2016.
NORTH 24 PARGANAS 2016
Wondering!!! What is this North 24 Parganas? People of WB quite well known about this place. Yes, North 24 Parganas is ancient district which located at West Bengal. It is the district management organization that looks after various operations like Zilla Parishad, MGNREGA and District Rural Development Cell. It also apply G2C concept like Public Grievances Status, Police Verification Status, Registration Deed, Caste certificate, Land Property, etc. The District of North 24 Parganas has prepared by the disaster management section of the office of the district magistrate. The entire North 24 Parganas district is vulnerable to multi-hazards like natural calamities of flood, cyclone, drought and breach of embankment. The organization is controlled by West Bengal Government and according to this information the manpower requirement is more. The Government of West Bengal District, Health & Family Welfare Samiti, District Magistrate Office North 24 Parganas has released a recruitment notification to fill up 550 Vacancies of Village Resource Person recently on temporary basis. The vacancies are persisted to Bagda, Barasat I, Bongaon, Amdanga and Gaighata Blocks of North 24 Parganas.
VRP 2016 ELIGIBILITY
Education Qualification : Candidate should have passed Matriculation (10th) from recognized board to apply for Village Resource Person post of North 24 Parganas.
Age limit : Candidate minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rule of West Bengal.
- Candidate or the family of the candidate should possess MGNREGA Job Card and should have worked in MGNREGS.
- Candidates should be permanent resident of any above said Block.
- Candidates should apply for vacancies for a particular Block of which he/she is a resident.
- Women/ Female candidates of Self Help Group (SHG) will be given preference.
- Preference will be given to candidates having supervising experience in MGNREGA
Selection Process : Candidate will be made on the basis of Academic merit and Personal Interview conducted by North 24 Parganas District Magistrate Office Selection Board.
Block-wise Vacancy break-up:
(1) Bagda: 90 Posts (10 posts in each Gram Panchayat. There is total 09 Gram Panchayat under Bagda Block)
(2) Bongaon: 160 Posts (10 posts in each Gram Panchayat. There is total 16 Gram Panchayat under Bongaon Block)
(3) Barasat I: 90 Posts. (10 posts in each Gram Panchayat. There is total 09 Gram Panchayat under Barasat-I Block)
(4) Amdanga: 80 Posts. (08 posts in each Gram Panchayat. There is total 08 Gram Panchayat under Amdanga Block)
(5) Gaighata: 130 Posts. (10 posts in each Gram Panchayat. There is total 13 Gram Panchayat under Gaighata Block)
HOW TO APPLY VRP 2016
Applications are invited by North 24 Parganas from only those candidates who are eligible. If you are one of them then download application from its official website and fill it with all required details and send it through registered POST. As per the notification, applications will be accepted till 13th June 2016. Applications which reaches after due date then it will be rejected.
Mode of Application:
Willing and eligible candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of Madhyamick / 10th class / equivalent Mark sheet and Admit card, voter card / Adhar card / Ration card, Job Card (self or of family members) and SHG certificate (if available in case of member of SHG). Candidates should also enclose 01 Self-Addressed envelope with the Application Form.
The sealed envelope containing the Application form should bear candidate’s FULL ADDRESS and NAME of Gram Panchayat & Name of the Block.” The Duly filled Application Form along-with all relevant documents should be forwarded to the following office address.
The District Nodal Officer,
Social Audit Unit, North 24 Parganas,
R.B.C. Road, Barasat, Hasting House Complex,
Beside District MGNREGA Cell
Before posting, Make a checklist and Recheck before sending it.
Applicants are required to read the official notification carefully for detail information regarding application Filling and Recruitment Process.