NTPC Recruitment 2022 20 Assistant Officer (Safety) Posts
NTPC Recruitment 2022 20 Assistant Officer (Safety) Posts: NTPC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 20 Assistant Officer (Safety) Vacancies in All India location. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 20 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check this post for complete details of vacancy and application process for NTPC Recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Online on or before 26-Aug-2022.
Summary For NTPC Recruitment 2022
|Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Post||Assistant Officer (Safety) Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Place||Posting shall be at any of the Stations/ Projects/ JVs/ Subsidiaries of NTPC. All posts are transferable at the sole discretion of the Management.|
Vacancy and Salary Details For NTPC Recruitment 2022
The Total Number of vacancy and salary for the Assistant Officer posts in NTPC Recruitment 2022 is given in this table below.
|S. No||Post Name||Number of Vacancy||Salary|
|1||Assistant Officer (Safety)||20||Rs. 30000 -120000|
Eligibility Criteria For NTPC Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates can check the eligibility details of the NTPC Recruitment 2022 in this table below. The Educational qualification and experience details with the age limit for the post in NTPC 2022 Recruitment is given in this section of the post. For further details download the notification PDF from this link below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Experience||Age Limit|
|Assistant Officer (Safety)||Engineering Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution with a full time Diploma in Industrial Safety from Regional Labor Institute/Institution recognized under the Factories Act/Rules or Engineering Degree in Industrial Safety/Fire & Safety with at least 60% marks from a University/ Institution recognized under the Factories Act/Rules.||Minimum 01 year working experience in compliance with safety regulations under the Factories Act. Developing, auditing and improving safety systems. Promotion of safety consciousness amongst employees and examination of machinery, equipment and building from the safety angle. Experience in organizing safety training and fire fighting would be an added advantage. Post qualification experience in relevant area shall be counted from the date a candidate has acquired the Degree in Engineering.||30 Years|
NTPC Assistant Officer (Safety) Selection Process 2022
Online Written Marks
- To restrict the number of candidates to be called for an interview, the Management reserves the right to conduct online screening/shortlisting/selection test or to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria, as per requirement.
- In case of selection test, the final selection shall be on the basis of 85% weightage of online written test marks and 15% weightage of interview marks.
- However, candidate has to qualify separately in online written test & interview.
- The online selection test will have two parts [Subject Knowledge Test (SKT) & Executive Aptitude Test (EAT)].
- The candidates will be required to qualify both in Subject Knowledge Test (SKT) and Executive Aptitude Test (EAT), separately.
- Candidates are required to indicate their choice for test centers at the time of online application.
- NTPC reserves the right to change the test centers depending upon the response/ feasibility.
Application Fees :
- Candidate belonging to General/EWS/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-.
- The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category and female candidates need not pay the registration fee.
- The payment can be made either in online or offline mode.
- Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. NTPC will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account.
- Payment in online mode: Candidate also have the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card). The online payment option will be available in the website. The candidate is required to make the payment before proceeding for online application. After making successful payment, the Challan number, Bank Reference No, date of payment are required to be filled up in online application.
How to Apply For NTPC Recruitment 2022
- First, visit the official website www.ntpc.co.in
- Check for the NTPC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Assistant Officer (Safety) Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (26-Aug-2022) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Important Links For NTPC Recruitment 2022 20 Assistant Officer (Safety) Posts
Official Webpage :www.ntpc.co.in
Notification PDF For NTPC Assistant Officer Posts : Click Here
Last Date For Application : 26-08-2022