NTPC Recruitment 2022 26 Executive Posts
NTPC Recruitment 2022 26 Executive Posts: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited released notification to hire 26 candidates for Executive posts on a fixed-term basis. Candidates interested in NTPC Job Vacancy 2022 can go through the complete details from this article. Eligible candidates can apply online for NTPC Recruitment till 30th November 2022 through the official website www.careers.ntpc.co.in
Summary For NTPC Recruitment 2022
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Place||Anywhere in India|
Vacancy And Salary Details For NTPC Recruitment 2022
NTPC Limited Invites applications for the Following Posts, The vacancy count and salary details for the jobs is listed in the table below.
|S. No||Post Name||Number of Vacancy||Salary|
|1||Executive (Combined Cycle Power Plant – O&M)||25||Rs. 90,000/- + Allowances
Salary For Executive Posts : Monthly Consolidated amount of Rs. 90,000/-. Additionally, Company accommodation/HRA, Retention benefit and Medical facility for self, spouse and two children.
Eligibility Criteria For NTPC Recruitment 2022 26 Executive Posts
Candidates aspiring to register for NTPC Vacancy 2022 can check the NTPC Recruitment eligibility criteria from this section. Applicants can know the minimum essential qualification and age limit required to apply for NTPC Executive Jobs from this part of the article. For more details download the notification file from the links below.
|Post Name||Essential Qualification||Experience||Age Limit|
|Executive (Combined Cycle Power Plant – O&M)||Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering with at least 60% marks from recognized University/ Institution.||
Minimum 02 years of post-qualification experience in Combined Cycle Power Project/Plant with installed capacity of 100 MW or more in Design, Construction or Operation & Maintenance.
The experience will be counted only if the candidate has worked on the direct rolls of the organization owning the power plant or on the direct roles of any reputed 0&M service provider having experience of executing complete 0&M of the plant / Complete EPC of main plant (Combined Cycle)
|Executive (RE-Wind)||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution. Candidates with Master’s degree will be preferred.||Minimum 02 years’ post qualification experience in renewable energy out of which minimum 01 year experience in wind site identification/micro sitting/wind resource assessment/wind energy estimation/design of wind power projects or minimum 01 year experience in wind site identification/micro sitting/wind resource assessment/wind energy estimation/design of wind power projects in case of Master degree holders.||35 Years|
Application Fee For NTPC Recruitment 2022
- Candidate belonging to General/EWS/OBC category is required to pay registration fee of Rs. 300/-.
- The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category and female candidates need not pay the registration fee.
- The payment can be made either in online or offline mode.
- Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (A/C No. 30987919993) at CAG Branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996), on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. NTPC will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee in wrong account.
- Payment in online mode: Candidates also have the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking / Debit Card (Rupay debit cards Only) / Credit Card). The online payment option will be available on the website. The candidate is required to make the payment before proceeding for online application. After making successful payment, the Challan number, Bank Reference No., date of payment etc., are required to be filled up in the online application.
Selection Process For NTPC Recruitment 2022
NTPC Limited may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Short Listing of Candidates
How to Apply For NTPC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of NTPC www.ntpc.co.in
- Go to the NTPC Recruitment or Careers page to apply online.
- Download the detailed Notification and read it carefully to verify the eligibility details.
- Eligible candidates can fill out the application form carefully by giving all the details.
- Make Payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- Capture the Application number/acknowledgment number.
- Download the Application Form and take a printout for future reference.
Important Links For NTPC Recruitment 2022 26 Executive Posts
Official Website :www.careers.ntpc.co.in
Notification PDF For Executive Posts-NTPC Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
Last Date To Apply For Executive Posts-NTPC : 30-11-2022