OJEE Application Form 2017 Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria Notification
Check complete details about OJEE Notification 2017 from below uttered section. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE 2017) is the state level entrance test of Odisha state which is controlled by the state government. Interested candidates may apply by filling OJEE 2017 Application Form through registration link given below on or before the last date. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is conducted for admission of eligible candidates to various courses in private and governmental medical, engineering and management institutions of Odisha. Through thisexam, students get admission in first year degree courses of homeopathy, ayurveda, pharmacy and integrated MBA. OJEE offers admission to lateral entry courses of engineering/technology/pharmacy/MCA.
OJEE Notification 2017
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is in short known as OJEE. It is controlled by the State Government for providing admissions to private and government colleges. The test will conduct for who completed 12th Standard, diploma, for admission to the graduation of lateral entry in B.Tech, lateral entry in B.Arch, B.Pharmacy, BDS, and for graduate degree holders to join in MBA, MCA, PDCM, PGDM, M.Pharmacy, and M.Tech courses. MBBS and B.Tech courses have been removed from OJEE after the announcement of All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and IIT-JEE. According to this information every academic year massive number of students appears this exam. Right now, the OJEE 2017 Application Form releases. Applicants those who are eagerly waiting for download first of all refer the eligibility criteria carefully. Very soon download OJEE Notification 2017 from official portal at ojee.nic.in
Brief details of OJEE Notification 2017
- Organization Name: State government of Odisha.
- Exam Name: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination.
- Category: Notification Application Form.
- Announcement Type : OJEE Notification 2017 Application Form.
- BAMS and BHMS
- B Planning
- Tech Lateral Entry
- Pharma Lateral Entry
- Integrated MBA
OJEE 2017 Application Form
The eligibility criteria required for OJEE 2017 is given below:
- Candidate must have qualified in JEE Main Exam and must have secured more marks than cut off marks. He/She must hold valid score card.
- Candidates must have passed 12th class from recognized board with 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology, etc. as subjects as per the course for which they want to apply. 5% relaxation in marks will be provided to reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must have passed 12th class either in the year of 2014 or 2015.
- Applicant must have born on or after October 1992. Five years age relaxation will be provided for reserved category candidates.
- Eligibility for various UG Courses like BBA, BCA, etc. is the 12th class from recognized board with relevant subjects.
- Eligibility for various PG courses like M.Sc., MBA, MCA, etc. is Bachelor degree in relevant discipline from recognized board.
- Starting date to submit application form for Exam Takers: June 2017
- Starting Date to submit application form for JEE Main Scorers: July 2017
- Closing date to submit application form: July 2017
- Admit Card available: 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination: July 2017
- Result declaration date: within two weeks after commencement of exam
- Counselling Process: July 2017.
Application fee can be paid by Deb it Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or by Bank Challan etc. The application fee is different for different courses. The detail of application fee is given below:
- Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 1000 for UG courses.
- Candidates will pay Rs. 1500/- as application fee in case of PG courses.
How to apply for OJEE 2017 Application Form
Candidates can apply for OJEE 2017 via online mode. Candidates should be ready with scanned photo, signature, thumb impression and valid e-mail id, etc. before filling the online application form. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form online. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.ojee.nic.in or www.odishajee.com
- Search for the link of Application Form and click it.
- Select the course for which you want to apply.
- Online application form will appear on the screen.
- Now fill the application form like personal detail, educational detail, contact detail, etc.
- Now, pay the application fee and fill the application fee detail.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, thumb impression, etc. on the filled application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Application Number and password will be generated. Keep it safe for future use
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future reference.