PFRDA Recruitment 2021 Junior Economist Posts
PFRDA Recruitment 2021
The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority ( PFRDA) announced the recruitment of Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) & Junior Economist Posts. The candidates who are eligible and are interested in this recruitment can send their applications to : firstname.lastname@example.org .
The filled applications are also to be forwarded along with the self attested copies of documents by post to “ The General Manager (Admin & HR) Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) B-14/A, Chhatrapati Shivaji Bhawan, Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi – 110016. ”, super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______”.The application starts from 01.12.2021 to 27.12.2021
Recruitment Board : Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority ( PFRDA)
Post Name : Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) & Junior Economist Posts
• Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) : 01 Post
• Junior Economist : 01 Post
• Total : 02 Posts
Age limit :
• Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) : Not more than 55 Years
• Junior Economist : Not more than 35 Years
Educational Qualification :
1.Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (electrical /electronics and communication /information technology/computer science)/Masters in Computer Application / Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/information technology.
• Certifications like CISA, CISM, CISSP, CDPSE, CCSP etc.
• Total 15+ years of experience in IT with at least 10+ years in the domain of enterprise information security as head of security or CISO or Director of Security in other private or public sector organizations in India.
2. Junior Economist :
• Post-Graduation in Economics/ Econometrics/ Developmental Economics / Economic Modelling / Macroeconomics / Applied Statistics / Behavioural Economics from a University recognized by UGC or an Institute established by an Act of Parliament of India.
• Post qualification experience in the field of economics, preferably in the financial sector.
Application start date : 01.12.2021
Application End Date : 27.12.2021
Notification pdf download :