UP Primary Teacher Counseling Letter and Merit List 2016
For those candidates who are looking for UP Primary Teacher Counseling Letter and Merit List 2016 this article will be highly useful. Read the entire article to get more information related to the counseling and merit list.
UP at a glance
Uttar Pradesh is a state known for its powerful administrative rule. The state is democratic and has Governor as its constitutional head. It is one of the most populous state in the Republic of India. It was established in the year 1937 as the United Provinces and was renamed as Uttar Pradesh in the year 1950. Lucknow is the capital city of the state. UP was home for powerful empires of ancient and medieval India. There are two major rivers of the state namely as Ganges and Yamuna. At present the Governor of the state is Ram Naik and chief Minister is Akhilesh Yadav. And it has 31 seats is Rajya Sabha and 80 seats in Lok Sabha.
UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016
The UP government has released the latest notification for the year 2016-17 in their official website. As per the notification they have opened 16,448 vacancies for the Primary Teachers Posts. For these aspirants who have completed B.Ed was eligible. And they have appeared for the TET Exam that is Teachers Eligibility Test which was conducted by the government. A large mass of students have appeared for this exam. And even the exam was successfully completed by the board.
UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016 Merit List Method
For those candidates who have enrolled themselves for the TET exam here we are giving you a method that is been used by the authority for the purpose of releasing the Merit List. Read it carefully for understanding the method,
- For High School : For high school exam the candidates will be selected based on the formula,
Percentage of Marks Obtained DIVIDED By 10
- For Intermediate : for those candidate who have appeared for the intermediate then the marks will be calculated using the following formula,
Percentage of Marks Obtained *2 DIVIDED By 10
- Graduation Degree: For candidates with the graduation degree the merit marks will be calculated with the formula,
Percentage of Marks Obtained*4 DIVIDED By 10
And the Merit List will be based on divisions and each division will have different points. The following will give the details on division and points given,
- First Division: 12 points
- Second Division: 06 Points
- Third Division: 03 Points.
Marks allotment for the UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016
The following is the mark allotment method that is been followed by the authority for the UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016.
- The marks that the candidates get through the Theory and Practical will be added as per the divisions.
- If suppose two candidates get equal marks then candidates will be selected based on the seniority.
- Document verification process will take place during the time of counseling.
- During counseling process various other activities such as verification of signature, sign, image, will be verified by the authority.
Documents to be submitted during counseling for UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016
The following are the documents that is to be submitted for the UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016 verification during counseling,
- Mark sheet of the candidates that is been obtained in 12th class.
- Certificate of class XII/ HSC/ Graduation / B.Ed.
- A Bonfide Certificate of the candidates.
- Medical Fitness certificate.
- Official Address Certificate.
- Category certificate OBC/ SC/ ST.
- TET qualification certificate.
Steps for downloading Counseling Letter UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016
The following are the steps for downloading Counseling Letter for the UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016.
- First the applicants should visit the official website www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in in the url box.
- The official website homepage appears on screen.
- On the homepage search for UP Primary Teacher Recruitment Counseling 2016.
- Click on it. A box appears on ask for details related to registration number and date of birth.
- Click on it and download the letter.
- Take a print copy of it and use it for future purpose.
Official website : www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
For more details related to latest recruitment, notification and other job opportunities keep regular visit to our official website www.winmeen.com. We will help you in finding a proper carrier guide.