Rajasthan Law Admit Card 2017
Rajasthan Law Admit Card 2017 is available at www.uniraj.ac.in. Good news for the admission seekers who are looking Rulet Law Hall Ticket 2017. The Rajasthan University has finally updated the download link of Rajasthan Law admit card 2017. The link is accessible at commission’s official portal www.uniraj.ac.in. All the intended candidates who have applied Rajasthan Law Entrance Test 2017 are hereby requested to avail their admit card from the respective link.
Rulet Law Hall Ticket 2017
Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test shortly called as Rulet. The Admission seekers who were interested have registered for this through online mode. Applications for this Rulet were closed on Sunday 11th May 2017 (4 Pm to 6 Pm). As there is a high competition for admission, a vast number of applicants have submitted their applications. After going through all the applications, University of rajasthan has shortlisted candidates based on qualifications and other required skills.
Now the commission has dispatched Rajasthan Law admit card 2017 for those candidates. Candidates must bring the any one of following valid id proofs – Driving license, Passport, PAN card, Voter ID, Employee ID, Aadhar card, 10th/12th class mark sheet, College ID and Any other attested identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph Or any other documents mentioned on the Rulet admit card other than above.
Rajasthan Law Exam Date
All the applied candidates are informed to download their Rajasthan Law Admit Card 2017 from www.uniraj.ac.in. In case if any candidates failed to avail their hall ticket are advised to contact the concerning authorities. The Aspirants must note that only the applicants whose applications are accepted are eligible to download Rajasthan Law Admit Card 2017. RULET admit card 2017 or Admit Card of Every Exam contains candidates exam details such as candidates Photo and signature, conducting Authority/Organization/Institution, Register Number/Roll number, Exam Venue/Location, SubLawcts of Exam, Name of the candidate, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Contact Phone Number and Email ID, Date of Exam, Paper/SubLawct wise timings, Important instructions for the exam. For the applicants who are appearing for the examination, we have also shared Rulet Law syllabus 2017. Interested ones can download it from the provided link.
Rulet Law Call Letter 2017 www.uniraj.ac.in
Organization Name: Rajasthan University
Name of Exam: Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET)
Organization Website: www.uniraj.ac.in
Category: Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Exam Date: 21 May 2017 Sunday
Admit Card Status: Available
Steps to download the RULET admit card 2017
- Candidates should follow the below mentioned simple steps to download the RULET admit card 2017
- Access the official web page www.uniraj.ac.in.
- Go to the correct link of “RULET Admit Card 2017 ” in Home Page.
- Applicants must enter the Registration Number and Password in the empty fields.
- At Last, Click on ‘Submit’ button to get the admit card.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the monitor.
- Download the Admit Card and take the print out of the RULET 2017 Admit Card.
Important Guidelines for Rajasthan Law Exam 2017 Admit Card
- Candidates should read the below details before appearing for the exam.
- Eligible candidates only can download RULET hall ticket by proper application submission.
- Applicants find any mistakes in Admit card, Candidates can contact the exam authority by following instructions on downloaded admit card or Hall ticket.
- Exam attender must show their RULET hall ticket to invigilators/Supervisor, and those who are not having admit card are not allowed to enter exam hall.
- Admission/counselling process Requires admit card, so take multiple soft copy of admit card.
- Candidates wont get admit card via by post/fax/Email.
- Reach the Exam Centres of RULET Exam 2017 30 mins before the time to avoid last time stress.
- Electronic obLawcts are not allowed in exam hall and it will lead to disqualification from the Exam.