REET Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher TSP& Non TSP Recruitment 2016
Rajasthan elementary education department has recently announced the recruitment for the TSP and Non TSP staff to fill the vacancies of 15000 posts as third grade teacher. If you wish to be a teacher for the grade of level (I to V) & level (VI to VIII) then don’t wait. REET Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher TSP& Non TSP Recruitment 2016 apply on online through official website from 11th July 2016 to 01st August 2016.
Raj Shiksha 3rd grade Teacher Recruitment
As the Rajasthan government have announced to fill the vast vacancies of the middle school teachers, candidates can use this golden opportunity to fulfil their dream to become teacher.
As the Educational department of Rajasthan have separated the vacancies of 15000 teachers as TSP and Non TSP in both level (I to V) as 7500 and level (VI to VIII) as 7500 posts. As the post vacancies are provides as per the district, candidates can apply for their district vacancies. As the total of 12344 post are allotted to Non TSP area which consist of 30 districts out of total 33 districts. If the candidates are from Non TSP area, then he cannot apply for the TSP area vacancies.
I to V
|VI to VIII||1455||
District Wise Vacancy Details
Level 1 Post
6239 posts for Non TSP area and 60 posts for TSP area are allotted as per the vacancy details. Non TSP. maximum number of posts are 4940 for English Subject and for Math & Science there are total 927 posts.
Level 2 post
There is no posts for Social Science (SS), 100 posts for Hindi (Barmer Region), 350 posts for math and Science( Barmar region) and jhalawar with total 350 posts , Udaipur, with 227 posts.
Basic teacher qualification with degree on any of the stream with B.ed and also should get qualified in REET examination as per the cut off and also State Level Merit list of the Candidates will be selected for Rajasthan Elementary Education Department on the basis of marks obtained in RTET 2015, REET 2011 and REET 2012.
Candidates who have to be in age limit between 21 years to 35years and age relaxation will also applicable.
The candidates will be screened basis of the written examination called Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET)which will conduct for all the candidates who applied and after that interview will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates.
Cut OFF Marks
To be a shortlisted candidates of Recruitment Process, Candidates have to score minimum of 60 Percent for General Category and 36 Percent for the SC/ST Category.
How To Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply for the above vacancies have to go through the official notification carefully before apply.
- Click the below link of official website and then home page will appear
- In the home page check for the link REET 2016 for third grade teacher vacancies and then click on the link to open a new page to application form.
- Click on Apply online on that page and then register your details as per the form and also mention the level you wish to work for.
- Before submit crosscheck the details which you have entered and then click on submit.
- Candidates please note if any details found wrong on the process of recruitment lead to cancellation of your application. So please check and fill carefully.
- Upload the candidate signature, required documents and photograph and click on validate.
- Check before submit and click on submit button for successful registration of REET 2016.
Official Website: education.rajasthan.gov.in
Start Date of Application: 11.07.2016
Last Date of Application:01.08.2016
Date of Examination: Update Soon
Thank you readers. Please post your comment or query ,we will revert you soon. Visit our website or subscribe through the email ID on the right top side to get more updates regarding this recruitment
Opportunities lead to success. Don’t waste the opportunities