RRB ALP Loco Pilot Recruitment 2016 Railway Technician Grade III 23801 Jobs Online Application
RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2016
Railway Recruitment Board is going to release a Fresh Employment Notification for filling up various vacant positions for various posts. The Railway Recruitment Board is all set to release Central Employment News in respect for the Recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade 3 in all RRB Regions. This Railway Recruitment Notification will be released in the Month of December 2016 or January 2017. According to various sources the Railway Recruitment Board is going to release 26567 Assistant Loco Pilot (Driver) and Technician Grade II in various RRB Regions. The candidates who are waiting for Latest Railway Jobs after RRB NTPC Recruitment, they can Apply for this RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2016. All the aspiring candidates can check latest information from this page. We will update latest information on this page.
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Bharti 2016-2017
This is latest opportunity for the unemployed candidates. A large number of candidates keep dream to get Railway Jobs. Recently in the Year of 2015, the Railway Bharti Board released a Recruitment Notification for filling up 18252 Vacancies for various posts. Now the Indian Railways is going to issue a fresh Employment Notification for filling up 23000-25000 vacant positions for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade 3 Vacancy. RRB ALP Recruitment Notification will be released very soon. The Railway Recruitment Board every year releases such type of Recruitment Notification. A large number of candidates get Government Jobs in Railway Department.
RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2016 Details
- Advertisement No.- 01/2016
- Name of the Organization: Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
- Type of the Notification: Recruitment
- Category of the Job: Railway Jobs
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade 3
- The Date of conducting the Exam: Will be notified soon
- Selection Process: In the process the candidates have to sit for the written test and then the other rounds will be taken to select the final candidates
- Admit Card Availability: Notified Soon
- Result Declaration Date: Not yet Declared
Name Of The Post:-
- Assistant Loco Pilots
- Technician Post
- Total Number Of Post: 23801 Vacancies
Region Wise Vacancy Details:
- RRB Kolkata: 2038
- RRB Bangalore: 1172
- RRB Ajmer: 771
- RRB Ahmedabad: 546
- RRB Bhubaneswar: 1538
- RRB Allahabad: 1527
- RRB Bhopal: 326
- RRB Bilaspur: 1680
- RRB Chennai: 1666
- RRB Gorakhpur: 78
- RRB Chandigarh: 1161
- RRB Guwahati: 538
- RRB Jammu & Srinagar: 475
- RRB Malda: 373
- RRB Secunderabad: 2839
- RRB Mumbai: 4155
- RRB Muzaffarpur: 1153
- RRB Siliguri: 345
- RRB Ranchi: 2621
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram: 294
- RRB Patna: 1271
Note:- This News is collected from various sources. RRB Latest Recruitment Notification along with Total Number of posts will be released by the Railway Recruitment Board.
RRB Upcoming Job Notification
The RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2016 will be soon released. All details regarding Upcoming Railway Bharti like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fees, Notification Details, Pay Scale will be updated along with Notification. All the candidates can check Study Material, Preparation tips, Model paper, Online Books etc. You can Download Last year Question Papers.
RRB ALP Bharti Syllabus 2016
- General English
- General Awareness
- Technical subject
RRB Loco Pilot Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation/ Class 10th Exam and must possess the qualification of ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) from any recognized board or institutions for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) posts. Passed in Inter (10+2) exam is must for Technician posts in Indian Railway.
- Candidates age should be between 18 years to 25 years for Assistant Loco Pilot posts while 18 years to 28 years for Technician posts. Age relaxation is applicable and it will be calculated as on 01-08-2015.
- General candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- while SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ PWD/ Women candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
- Grade Pay Rs. 1900/
- Written Test (Computer Based Test)
- Skill Test (If Applicable)
- Advertisement publishing Date – Update Soon.
- Starting Date of Application Form – Update Soon.
- Closing Date of Application Form – Update Soon.