SBI RECRUITMENT FOR APPRENTICE 2020
The State bank of India, has announced the the recruitment of apprentice post and released the notification in its official page for the year 2020. It invites online applications from the eligible and interested candidates in the website mentioned from 20.11.2020 to 10.12.2020. The vacancies mentioned in this notification is 8500 posts. The vacancies are available at different states of the country. To know the exact number of vacancies in your state and the availability of your category , you have to go through the official notification of the recruitment. It is also provided with the entire details of vacancies in each district. Candidates can go through this page for all the details regarding this recruitment that includes exam pattern, age limit, application fees, eligibility, how to apply, exam date , syllabus and how to download call letter.
NAME OF THE POST: APPRENTICE POST
VACANCIES: 8500 POSTS
JOB TYPE: CENTRAL GOVT JOB
PERIOD TO APPLY ONLINE: 20.11.2020 to 10.12.2020
ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY:
The eligibility for applying to this post of apprentice is a graduation from a recognised & authorized University or Board. Graduates who have completed their graduation regardless of what specialization can apply for this post.
- Students who have already undergone apprenticeship training are not eligible for this recruitment.
- Candidates having one or more experience in field are also not eligible to apply.
The age limit set up by the board to be eligible for this post is:
- Minimum 20 years as on 31.10.2020
- Maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020
For more details regarding the age limit and relaxation that you want to avail, kindly go through the entire notification in the official website.
DURATION OF TRAINING:
The duration of training for the apprentice post in SBI is three years. Provided that students selected should also qualify in the exam IIBF( JAIIB/ CAIIB) during the three years apprenticeship training.
The stipend that is provided for the post of apprentices in state bank of India are as follows:-
- Rs 15000/- in the first year of apprenticeship training
- Rs 16500/- in the second year of apprenticeship training.
- Rs 19000/- in the third year of apprenticeship training.
Apprentices will not be given any other allowances/ benefits other than stipend.
The online application fees for the post of apprentice is mentioned below:
- For the General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates, is Rs 300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates , the application fees is exempted.
This payment can be done by credit card/ debit card/ internet banking. This payment is non refundable amount.
The selection process for apprenticeship in State bank of India is of two stages:-
- Online written test
- Test of local language
- Online written test:
Students who have applied for this recruitment, should appear for this Written exam in online. This exam consists of 100 questions for 1 hour duration. In this exam, there is negative marking in the pattern of 1/4.
The questions will be available in both English & Hindi except the English language questions. Students who clear this exam will be called for the next level. The minimum qualifying marks for this exam will be set by the board.
- Test of local language:
This test will be conducted based on the local language of the state that the candidate have applied in their application. Students should qualify this exam only then he/she will get qualified. Students should be able to speak/ write/ read and understanding of local language. This test is not necessary for the students who have studied this local language in either 10th or 12th standard as a subject. Candidates should produce the mark statement at the time of verification.
ONLINE EXAM SYLLABUS:
The syllabus for this online written exam for the apprentice post recruitment is as follows:
- General/ Financial awareness : 25 questions – 15 minutes.
- General English : 25 questions – 15 minutes.
- Quantitative aptitude : 25 questions – 15 minutes
- Reasoning ability / Computer aptitude : 25 questions – 15 minutes
The total of 100 questions will be available for the online exam . Each section comprises of 25 questions and time duration of 15 minutes. The exam duration is 1 hour.
The final selection process after the written exam is of the following three steps:
- Eligibility criteria to be met as per the norms, checked by the application form applied by the candidate.
- Test of local language to be qualified.
- Medical test to be done by the selected apprentice candidates.
The completion of all the three stages , a candidate will be offered call letter for the apprentice post.
HOW TO APPLY?
Students are invited to fill up their application form in the website through online mode. The following are the websites where you can apply for this post:-
- https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
Students are to carefully fill up this application form, providing their details and documents. Take utmost care while you apply for it. You will be provided with a registration number and password at the end of application form completion.
Points to be remembered:
- Take note of your registration number and password, for future use of reference.
- Carefully chose your state which you are applying ,which determines your test of local language.
- If your payment is not done, your application will be incomplete.
- If your payment fails, try for another registration.
Photograph prescribed format: The photograph of the candidate should be in size of 20kb to 50 kb. Make sure you have clear photograph of yours and it is your recent photo too.
Signature prescribed format: The signature of the candidate should be in size of 10kb to 20kb. Signature of the candidate should not be only of capital letters.
- If your photograph is not clear, your application will be rejected.
- If your signature is not in the correct format or blur, your application will not be considered.
- If you have not uploaded your photograph and signature, your application will remain incomplete.
- After uploading, check your documents i.e. photo and sign are clear and visible properly without any blur.
CHOICE OF EXAMINATION CENTRE:
Candidates should make sure that they choose an examination center of their own nearest location. The list of examination centers allotted in every state, is provided with the notification pdf. Students kindly check out the list of examination centers and choose your preferred one.
- No change of examination center will be made at any stage of the recruitment.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER:
Candidates can download their call letter from the below mentioned websites,
- https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
This will be available for students who are eligible to write the exam. You should download your call letter with the registration number and password given to you at the time of registration. Along with call letter, “ Acquaint Yourself “ booklet will be available , where the details regarding the exams and rules to be followed will be given. Students appearing for the online test, should go through this booklet before attending the exam.
APPLICATION START DATE:20.11.2020
APPLICATION END DATE: 10.12.2020
EXAM DATE: JAN 2021 ( tentative)
For further queries and clarifications, call the help desk at number 022- 2280427, timings between 11 AM TO 6 PM. You can otherwise post your questions and doubts in –> http://cgrs.ibps.in . You can also visit the official page, for new updates and revisions regarding the recruitment.
Stay tuned with WINMEEN , for all the job vacancies details and their entire notification details. All the very best!!