SBI Recruitment 2022 5190 Clerk Posts
SBI Recruitment 2022 5190 Clerk Posts: State Bank Of India invites Online applications for recruitment of 5190 Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.sbi.co.in. Interested candidates can check the details of recruitment for the clerk posts in SBI from this post below. Candidates can download the official notification from the links below and apply online before 27-09-2022.
Summary For SBI Recruitment 2022
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Place||Anywhere in India|
Vacancy And Salary Details For SBI Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State/UT only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State/UT, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/UT (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state/UT).
Detailed Vacancy count of State-wise and category wise is given below. Candidates can check the regular and backlog vacancy from this table.
Salary Details For SBI Recruitment 2022
- The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
- Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550- 1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
Eligibility Criteria For SBI Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates can check their eligibility criteria for the vacancy in SBI Recruitment 2022. Educational qualification along with age limit and relaxation in age limit for various categories is discussed in this section below.
Educational Qualification For Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
(As on 30-11-2022)
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30-11-2022.
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 30-11-2022.
Age Limit For SBI Clerk Posts (As on 01-08-2022)
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01-08-2022, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2002 (both days inclusive).
Category wise Age Relaxation
- SC/ ST : 05 Years
- OBC : 03 Years
- PWD (Gen/EWS) : 10 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) : 15 Years
- PWD (OBC) : 13 Years
- For Service Candidates Must not have completed the age of 45 years.
- No upper age limit for SC / ST candidates.
- Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled ExServicemen Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years.
- Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried 7 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)
Application Fee/Exam Fee for SBI Junior Associate Posts
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/ DESM : Nil
- For General/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.750/-
- The applicants shall pay the Application Fee through Online Payment Mode Only.
Selection Process For SBI Junior Associate Recruitment
SBI may follow the following process to select the candidates.
The selection process will consist of on-line test (Preliminary & Main exam) and test of specified opted local language.
Examination Centers in Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Karur, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Ramanathapuram, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Virudhunagar
How to Apply for SBI Junior Associate Post 2022
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the SBI website in the careers webpage under current openings section www.sbi.co.in from 07-09-2022 to 27-09-2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Links For SBI Recruitment 2022
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
Notification PDF For 5190 Clerk Posts- SBI :Click Here
Application Link For SBI Clerk Posts : Click Here
Last Date To Apply For Clerk posts @ SBI : 27-09-2022
Preliminary Examination Date : November 2022
Main Examination : December 2022/January 2023