SBI Recruitment 2022 665 SO Posts
SBI Recruitment 2022 665 SO Posts: State Bank of India (SBI) has released an employment notification of the SBI SO Recruitment 2022 on its official website www.sbi.co.in State Bank of India (SBI) recruitment invites Online Applications from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 665 vacancies for the posts of Specialist Officer (SO). Candidates can check the complete details of the job openings from this post below.
Summary For SBI Recruitment SO Posts
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Post||Specialist Officer (SO) Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Place||Anywhere in India|
SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancy And Salary Details
SBI Invites Applications for the Following Posts, The salary for each post with vacancy count for the job openings in SBI is listed below in this table.
|S. No||Post Name||Number of Vacancy||Salary|
|1||Manager (Business Process)||01||CTC Range Rs.18.00 to 22.00/- Lakhs|
|2||Central Operations Team – Support||02||CTC Range Rs.10.00 to 15.00/- Lakhs|
|3||Manager (Business Development)||02||CTC Range Rs.18.00 to 22.00/- Lakhs|
|4||Project Development Manager (Business)||02||CTC Range Rs.18.00 to 22.00/- Lakhs|
|5||Relationship Manager||335||CTC Range Rs.5.00 to 15.00/- Lakhs|
|6||Investment Officer||52||CTC Range Rs.12.00 to 18.00/- Lakhs|
|7||Senior Relationship Manager||147||CTC Range Rs.10.00 to 22.00/- Lakhs|
|8||Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||37||CTC Range Rs.10.00 to 28.00/- Lakhs|
|9||Regional Head||12||CTC Range Rs.20.00 to 35.00/- Lakhs|
|10||Customer Relationship Executive||75||CTC Range Rs.2.50 to 4.00/- Lakhs|
Eligibility Criteria For SBI Recruitment 2022
Candidates who are going to fill the SBI SO Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various State Bank of India (SBI) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SBI SO Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. Applicants check State Bank of India (SBI) job Qualification details from this table below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Experience And Skills Required|
|Manager (Business Process)||MBA/PGDM from Government recognized University or Institution||Post Qualification Experience of Minimum 5 years in Bank/Wealth Management firms/broking firms. Experience in business process in wealth management area.|
|Central Operations Team – Support||Graduates from Government recognized University or Institution.||
Post Qualification experience of minimum 3 years in financial services, investment advisory, private banking or Wealth Management Solution Providers, out of which minimum two years of experience in Central Operations in Wealth Management business. Excellent knowledge of Equity Products, Structured Products, PMS, Mutual Funds and Advisory.
|Manager (Business Development)||MBA/PGDM from Government recognized University or Institution||
Post Qualification Experience of Minimum 5 years in Bank/Wealth Management firms/broking firms. Experience in business development in wealth management area
|Project Development Manager (Business)||MBA/PGDM from Government recognized University or Institution||
Post Qualification Experience of Minimum 5 years in Bank/wealth Management firms/broking firms. Preferred Experience in Supervisory function in Business Process Management in Wealth Management area.
|Relationship Manager||Graduates from Government recognized University or Institution.||Post-qualification experience of minimum 3 as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with leading Public/Private/Foreign Banks/Broking/ Security firms. The candidate should have adequate experience in building and managing relationship with High-Net-worth Clients (having a minimum Total Relationship Value (TRV) of Rs 20.00 Lakh).|
|Investment Officer||Graduates / Post Graduates from Government recognized University or Institution. Mandatory: Certification by NISM/CWM (as on 01/04/2022) Preferred: CA/CFP (as on 01/04/2022)||
Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience as an investment advisor/counsellor/part of product team in Wealth Management organization. Good knowledge of investments and markets across asset classes. Experience in managing and advising client portfolios. Good knowledge of asset allocation and re-balancing techniques. Superior presentation skills & other core competencies like leadership and teamwork. Experience in products of fixed income, equity & alternate markets.
|Senior Relationship Manager||BE/ B.Tech in (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Engineering/ Electronics & Communications Engineering or equivalent degree in relevant discipline) or MCA or MTech/ MSc in (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronic & Communications Engineering) from recognized University/ Institute||Graduates from Government recognized University or Institution|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||Graduates from Government recognized University or Institution||
Post qualification experience of minimum 8 years in relationship management in wealth management with leading Public/Private/Foreign banks/Broking/ Security firms. Experience as a Team Lead is preferred
|Regional Head||Graduates from Government recognized University or Institution||
Post Qualification Experience of Minimum 12+ years of experience in relationship management in wealth management with leading Public/Private/Foreign Banks/Broking/Security firms. 5+ years of experience in leading a large team of Relationship Managers or a Team Lead in Wealth Management is mandatory.
|Customer Relationship Executive||Graduates from Government recognized University or Institution||Experience in documentation requirements of financial products and good communications skills would be desirable. Should have a valid driving License for two-wheeler.|
Age Limit For SBI SO Recruitment 2022 (As on 01.04.2022)
To apply for the State Bank of India (SBI) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms.
- Manager (Business Process) – 30 to 40 Years
- Central Operations Team – Support – 30 to 40 Years
- Manager (Business Development) – 30 to 40 Years
- Project Development Manager (Business) – 30 to 40 Years
- Relationship Manager – 23 to 35 Years
- Investment Officer – 28 to 40 Years
- Senior Relationship Manager – 26 to 38 Years
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – 28 to 40 Years
- Regional Head – 35 to 50 Years
- Customer Relationship Executive – 20 to 35 Years
Application Fee For SBI Specialist Officer (SO)
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/EWS candidates
- Nil for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
Selection Process SBI Specialist Officer (SO)2022
SBI may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Short listing of Candidates
One or more rounds of personal/Telephone/Video Interview & CTC negotiation
Call letters for the interview will be notified through email or SMS or by uploading the list on the official website of SBI.
How To Apply For SBI Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates have to visit the official website of SBI and register.
- Scan and upload the signature and photograph.
- Click the online application form and fill very carefully.
- And after entering all the information must be saved.
- After saving all the information previously registered mobile number and password will be shown on the screen.
- Write down your registration number and password on paper.
- Start editing the saved application again with the registration number and password if required.
- Candidates can edit saved information up to three times at any time while applying online.
- Payment of Application fee online mode.
- Take a Print out copy of the Application Form for future use.
Important Links For SBI SO Recruitment 2022
Official Webpage : www.recruitment.bank.sbi
Notification PDF For SBI SO Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
Last date To Apply For SBI Recruitment 2022 : 20-09-2022