South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 SIB Probationary Officer Clerk 537 Notification
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 537 Probationary Officer & Clerk Posts : South Indian Bank invites online application’s to recruit eligible applicants in Probationary Officer and Probationary Clerk position all across India. Applicants who are curiously looking for South Indian Bank Careers may apply this South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 and fill online application before closing 27th January 2017. Candidates who interested in applying South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017, need to qualify Graduation, Degree with minimum 60% marks from recognized University/ Board are only eligible to apply. Aspirants should possess minimum age limit and maximum age limit and relaxation of upper age limit for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates will be applicable as per South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification.
South Indian Bank PO Notification
South Indian Bank (SIB) is one of the earlier banks came during the Swadeshi movement. It located in Thrissur which is known as Cultural Capital of Kerala and formed in 1929. It has 840 branches and 1317 ATMs throughout the Country. It is the first private sector bank to open a branch in overseas. It belongs to Financial Services, Banking, Capital Market Industry and Insurance. It is the 8th largest branch network among private sector banks in India. Present the bank published an official notification for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017. As per this notice, it is going to fill 537 empty vacancies at SIB Pan India, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Delhi-NCR, Karnataka. Out of which 201 are Probationary Officer, and 336 are Probationary Clerk. You can download the South Indian Bank PO Notification from the authorized site southindianbank.com to check full information.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 | PO, Clerk Job Vacancies Details:
|Organization Name:||South Indian Bank|
|Job Location:||All over India|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||537|
|Name of the Posts:||PO, Clerk|
|Selection Procedure:||Online Exam, Interview|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Probationary Officers – Pan India – 201
- Probationary Clerks – Kerala – 210
- Probationary Clerks – Tamil Nadu – 70
- Probationary Clerks – Delhi NCR – 30
- Probationary Clerks – Karnataka – 26
Eligibility Criteria For South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Clerk Jobs :
Required Qualification For South Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2017 :
- Probationary Officer (PO) : Candidates should have done Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree or equivalent qualification from authorized University for South Indian Bank Vacancy 2017.
- South Indian Bank Clerk Jobs : Intermediate/Graduation Degree or equivalent qualification passed candidates is eligible for applying online form for SIB Vacancy 2017.
South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2017 Age Limit : Age of the candidates for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 should be in between 21 year as to 28 years as on 01.01.2017. Age relaxation will be applicable only for reserved category candidates as per Department rules & regulation for South Indian Bank Jobs 2017.
Pay Scale For SIB Recruitment 2017: Selected candidates will paid pay band for South Indian Bank Vacancy 2017 as per Department Normalization. Check posy wise per month salary for SIB Bank Recruitment 2017 is given below :
- SIB PO Jobs : Candidates will be paid pay band Rs. 26,706/- to 41,899/- for PO Vacancy in South Indian Bank.
- Clerk Vacancy : Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7– 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540/- will be paid for South Indian Bank clerk Jobs 2017.
South Indian Bank Online Application form Fee : General; Category candidates should paid Rs. 600/- for applying SIB Jobs Online Application. Other reserved category candidates (SC/ST Category) must paid Rs. 150/- for South Indian Bank Online Application.
southindianbank.com Jobs 2017 Selection Method : Selection of the candidates for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 will be on the basis of Written examination & Personal Interview. For more details about South Indian Bank Exam & Other details , we will updates soon.
How to Apply South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017
- At first visit official website @ www.southindianbank.com
- Applicants are pleased to open online application from link.
- Enter valid details in application without any mistakes.
- Attest latest pass photo & signature scanned images.
- Now cross check entered details & click on submit button.
- Download and save system generated application form.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.01.2017
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 27.01.2017.