Southern Railway GDCE Recruitment 2016 Details
If you are searching for information related to Southern Railways GDCE Recruitment 2016 details then you are at the right place. In this article we have given you full information related to the notification. Please take time and read the information carefully for full understanding.
Southern Railway at a glance
Southern Railways in one of the important railways in India. It covers locale of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka and Pondicherry. It has its headquarters at Chennai of Tamil Nadu state. Southern Railways is considered to be one of the most important railways of 16 zones. It was established in the year 1951. It was formed by merging three state railways namely Madras and southern Mahratta Railways, the South Indian Railway Company and the Mysore State Railway. It was created during the Colonial times of Biritish period. This southern railways is headed by the General Manager (HAG+) officer , assisted by an Additional Genearl Manager (HAG).
Southern Railways Recruitment for GDCE 2016
For those job seekers in the field of railways or central government job here is happy news. The Southern Railways has passed its latest recruitment notification in their official website. The recruitment notification was passed against the Advertisement Number P (GS) 608/XII/GDCE/ 2016. As per the advertisement notification the southern railways has opened up 117 vacancies for posts in the department.
Southern Railways Recruitment Post Wise vacancy Details for GDCE
For those aspirants who are searching for Southern Railways Recruitment Post Wise vacancy Details for GDCE 2016. Read the following points.
- For Commercial Clerk they have opened up 16 posts.
- For Ticket Examiner they have opened up 61 posts
- For Clerk-cum typist they have opened up 40 posts.
- For total vacancy of 117 posts has been opened.
Southern Railways Recruitment GDCE 2016 Eligibility criteria
For those aspirants who are searching for the eligibility criteria for Southern Railways Recruitment GDCE 2016 read the following information.
Education Qualification: In the below we have given information regarding the educational qualification based on the post wise classification.
- Commercial Clerk and Ticket Examiner: For those aspirants who wish to apply for commercial clerk and ticket examiner the expected educational qualification is 12th pass with an average of 50 % marks or even some of the equivalent examination is accepted.
- Clerk-cum typist: For those aspirants who are thinking of applying for clerk-cum typist job then they must have educational qualification of 12th pass or its equivalent examination. And they must have knowledge in typing also.
Age Limit: Aspirants with educational qualification must have age limit criteria too for fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the Southern Railways Recruitment GDCE 2016. In the following we have given information on category wise age limit.
- For unreserved category the expected age limit is 42 years
- For OBC the expected age limit is 45 years
- For SC/ST it is 47 years.
Southern Railways Recruitment GDCE 2016 Selection Process
Selection process is one of the important criteria for getting prepared for the exam. It will give us idea about how the exam will be conducted and also it will give information related to the procedure on which the recruitment will be fulfilled. Only eligible candidates will be selected. To be eligible they must pass through the following selection process.
- Written Examination
- Typing skill test (only for clerk-cum typist post)
- Personal Interview.
It is advisable for the applicants to get prepared for the exam based on the above mentioned procedures.
Southern Railways Recruitment GDCE 2016 Application Process
After knowing the above mentioned eligibility criteria if the applicants wish to apply for this posts. Then they can start their application process.
- First the aspirants must visit the official website www.rrcmas.in.
- The homepage of the authority will appear on screen.
- In that search for Southern Railways Recruitment GDCE 2016.
- By clicking on it the details regarding the recruitment will appear. Read it carefully.
- Then click on Application form. It will get downloaded. Save it and take a print copy.
- Fill the application form carefully and remit the application fees.
- Then attest the documents that is been asked in the application form.
- Finally send the application form to the official postal address.
Official postal address
The Assistant Personnel Officer,
Railway Recruitment Cell,
No.5, Dr. P. V. Cherian Cresent Road,
Behind Ehiraj College,
Egmore, Chennai – 600 008.official Website : http://www.rrcmas.in
Important Dates to remember
Aspirants must see that they submit the application form on or before 01.08.2016 to the official postal address.
We are providing latest information on various notification, announcement of job oppurutnity that is been passed in India. keep visiting our official address www.winmeen.com. We will help you by providing proper carrier guide.