SSC Recruitment 2022 4300 SI Posts
SSC Recruitment 2022 4300 SI Posts : The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an official notification for the Central Police Organization (CPO) examination. The notification is for the recruitment of sub-inspector posts in the Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the vacancies on the official website at ssc.nic.in. The deadline to submit the application form is till 30 August. Whereas, the last date for making an online fee payment is 31 August. Aspirants applying should note that it is a computer-based exam that will be held in November 2022.
Summary For SSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Post||Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|CBT Exam||November 2022|
|Place||Anywhere in India|
Vacancy and Salary Details For SSC Recruitment 2022
The SSC is conducting this recruitment drive to fill up a total of 4,300 Sub Inspector posts in the organization. Out of which 3,960 vacancies are for Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs, 228 posts are for the Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police (Male), and 112 openings are for Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police (Female). Category wise vacancy list for SSC recruitment 2022 is given in detail in this tables. Applicants can check the vacancy list for detailed information.
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Male
|Ex-S Special Category||06||03||01||02||0||12|
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Female :
|No of Posts||51||27||15||08||11||112|
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs :
Eligibility Criteria For SI Posts SSC Recruitment 2022
Candidates wish to apply for the SSC recruitment 2022 can check their eligibility criteria qualification, Age limit is discussed in this post below. Applicants can download the Official Notification from this post.
Educational Qualification : Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2022 (candidates born not before 02.01.1997 and not later than 01.01.2002.
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Salary Details :
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-Rs.1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/Female) in Delhi Police: The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-Rs.1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group ‘C’ by Delhi Police.
Fee Payable for SSC Recruitment : Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 31.08.2022 (2300 hours). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 31.08.2022 provided the challan has been generated by them before 30.08.2022 (2300 hours).
Selection Process For SI Post SSC Recruitment 2022
SSC may follow the following process to select the candidates. Interested candidates can know the detailed pattern of CBT-I and II and the examination process. For further detailed information download the Notification PDF from this post below.
Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Endurance Test (PET)
Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Exam Center in Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore & Puducherry
Exam pattern For CBT Paper-I:
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|II||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
Exam Pattern For Paper II:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English language & Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
- Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No.1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut off marks.
How to Apply For SSC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Check for the SSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Sub-Inspector Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable).
- Submit the application form before the last date (30-08-2022)
- Capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number and take a print out of the Application form for future reference.
Important Links For SSC Recruitment 2022 4300 SI Posts
Official Webpage : www.ssc.nic.in
Notification PDF : Click Here
Submission of online applications : 10-08-2022 to 30-08-2022
Last Date of Application : 30-08-2022
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan : 30-08-2022 (2300 hours)
Last date and time for making online fee payment : 31-08-2022 (2300 hours)
Last date for payment through Challan (during Working hours of Bank) : 31-08-2022
‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges. : 01-09-2022 (2300 hours)
Schedule of Computer Based Examination : November, 2022