Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2017 Notification Registration Application Form
In this article we are going to discuss about Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2017 Notification Registration and Application Form.
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test at a glance
Symbiosis International University or shortly SIU is a private, coeducational, multi institutional university located in Pune, Maharashtra, India. It has been given official recognition by the UGC and the AICTE. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council have conferred an ‘A’ grade to the university. SIU is part of the Symbiosis Society, which is its managing body. The society was established in 1971 by Padmashree S. B. Mujumdar. It was given autonomous status in 2002 by the Ministry of Human Resources Development and since then has opened many more institutes affiliated with it.
Symbiosis International University has 28 academic institutions spread over ten locations in India. All form part of the Symbiosis Society, with the other institutes in the society being affiliated with other bodies. The School of Law, School of Liberal Arts, Engineering, Management, Economics and Mass Communication are highly renowned institutions within the country. The Symbiosis Law School in Noida is also among the top law colleges in the country. he university conducts the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP Test), a national level entrance examination conducted in December for admission to MBA post-graduation programs run by the university’s affiliated colleges.
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2017
As like every year even for this year 2016-17 the Symbiosis University has made its announcement for the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. The official notification for this test will be announced by the university soon in their official website. Those candidates who are looking up to take MBA courses in this university can start applying for this announcement soon. Here in this article we will provide information for downloading this application form for this test. And we will also give ideas on selection process that is been followed by the university.
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the expected eligibility criteria for the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2017.
- Aspirant willing to take up this exam can belong to any nationality.
- There is no bias on gender for taking up this exam.
- Aspirants must possess a under graduate degree valid from any of recognized universities.
- The expected mark limit for Reserved Category is 55% and for Unreserved it is 50%.
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2017 Exam Pattern
- This exam is expected to be conducted on paper pen mode.
- SNAP Test is an objective type Multiple Choice Questions that is for a question 4 choices will be given as (a, b, c, and d) aspirants have to select the correct answer.
- For each wrong answer .25 mark will be deducted.
- Total marks obtained for this test is 180.
- The duration of the test is 120 minutes (2 hours) from 2 PM to 4 PM.
- Sectional cut off will always be there.
- One has to score at least a minimum cut off score in each of the 4 sections.
Application for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2017
Interested and eligible candidate can start applying for this exam. They have to remit a sum of rupees as application fees. Applicants can remit the application fees by to mo0des either by online or offline mode. For online mode Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 1500/- by using credit card or debit card/ Bank account transfer. For offline mode they can pay Rs. 1500/- in cash at any Axis Bank or Indian Bank branch in your city or they can also do the payment through demand draft (DD) of Rs. 1500/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Steps for application
The below mentioned are the steps to be followed for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2017.
- Aspirants have to visit the official website www.snaptest.org
- Visit the ‘Register Online’ option.
- Fill application form with correct details and with required details related to qualification and personal details.
- Pay requisite amount of fee with any mode.
- Upload your latest scanned colored photograph and signature to establish identity.
- After filling form correctly click on submit button.
- Take a print out application form for future use.
- Notification released on: 21.08.2016
- SNAP Online Registration Starts from: 22.08.2016
- Last date of SNAP Online Registration: Last week of November, 2016
- Last date for payment: Last week of November, 2016
- Admit Card available: first week of December, 2016 to till exam date
- SNAP Exam Date: 18.12.2016
Official Site : www.snaptest.org
For more information related to latest recruitment and announcement keep visiting our official website www.winmeen.com. We will provide you proper carrier guide.