Syndicate Bank PO JMGS I Syllabus Exam Pattern Previous Papers
Applicants who are Searching for the Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017 can get it from this page. We have Provided the Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. People who are interested in the Bank Jobs have already applied for the Syndicate Bank Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance Course Exam. So contenders who are Eligible for these jobs should apply and start their Exam Preparation immediately. For all those applicants, we are here to provide the complete Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Syllabus. Syndicate Bank PO JMGS I Syllabus Exam Pattern Previous Papers.
To Participate in the Syndicate Bank Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance Course Examination, Applicants have to make better Preparation plan. Therefore check the complete Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus and also Previous Papers here.
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus Pdf
The Syndicate Bank Recruitment Board has recently released a Recruitment notification for the Eligible Candidates. There are about 400 vacant positions of probationary officer according to the Syndicate Bank advertisement. Candidates who have completed Graduation from a recognized university are eligible to apply. The Syndicate Bank PO Exam Important Date is 26/02/2017. Aspirants can check the Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment 2016 from this link for complete details. Eligible candidates who are interested in Bank Jobs can also apply to this posts in online mode. Candidates who have applied for this exam will receive Syndicate Bank PO Admit Cards 2017 in a short time. The Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus pdf is available from the link given below.
Name of the post: Probationary Officer
Number of vacancies: 400
Date of Examination: 26.02.2017 (Tentatively)
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Exam Pattern
- The exam will conduct through online mode
- The exam is of Objective type consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s).
- The exam consists of 200 questions.
- The Duration of the exam is 2 Hours or 120 Minutes.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 200 Marks.
- There will be sectional cut off along with overall cut off.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 % for every wrong answer.
|1||Written Test||Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
Syndicate Bank Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance Course Syllabus
Before going to appear for the Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer PGDBF Exam knowing about its Test pattern is a basic factor. By checking the given Exam pattern, you will get an idea of the PGDBF Examination. To make your Exam Preparation Perfect and Useful, we provided the Old Question Papers to Practice. So Download the Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer PGDBF Exam Previous Papers to perform well in the Examination.
Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus – General Awareness
- Syndicate Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- General Politics.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Countries & Capitals.
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus – English
- Error Correction.
- Word Formation.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Theme detection.
- Passage Completion.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Completion.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Exam Syllabus – Numerical Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Work & Time.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Time & Distance.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Sequence & Series.
- Data Interpretation also.
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer PGDBF Exam Syllabus – Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Input Output.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Coding Decoding.
- Blood Relations.
- Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test.