Telangana PSC Gurukul Recruitment 2016 Teacher 2444 Vacancies
Telangana has released Telangana PSC Gurukul Recruitment 2016 Teacher 2444 Vacancies recruitment notice of the teachers for various departments of the government on 7th April 2016 . As the 2444 vacancies are already released with the official notification. TPSC are planned to release another 2050 vacancies advertisement for Teachers soon. Interested candidates don’t wait and please check the below criteria and procedures to apply online for this recruitment.
PSC Gurukul Vacancies
Telangana PSC board issues the recruitment for the students and candidates who wish to work with Telangana government. The main motive is to reduce the unemployed ratio of the newly formed state of India to ensure the development of the organisation and also strength of the country by efficient government. As per the advertisement announced officially Telangana required 2444 candidates for the Teacher post to fill up the vacancies of the following departments. Gurukul Schools Department(313Vacancies), Social Welfare Department(758Vacancies), Tribal Welfare Department(436Vacancies), Minority School Department(630Vacancies), BC Welfare Department(377 Vacancies).
Telangana Teacher Recruitment Eligibility 2016
All the interested and eligible candidates are requested to go through the eligibility and other details given below before enroll your name in this recruitment process.
The candidates must possess the Bachelor Degree with B.ed . TET and CTET qualified candidates from recognized university or institution are also eligible for this recruitment.
Candidates must be in the age group between 18 years to 35 years for this recruitment. Age relaxation is also applicable as per the government norms.
For Candidates under the category of General/OBC -Rs 100/– and SC/ST -Rs 50/-
Scale Pay will be based on Telangana Public State Commission norms.
Candidates have to be aware of the selection process for the gurukul recruitment. As it has two stages of process. First Candidates have to attend the written examination through online or offline (not yet updated) and then Personal Interview. The cumulative marks of both levels will provide the final merit list.
Telangana Teacher Examination Pattern
As already mentioned the written examination is the screening test and also the first toughest stage to cross. Candidates have to practice efficiently to crack this examination. As it is the Multi choice objective type examination, time should be efficiently used. Candidates are advised to go through the syllabus before preparing for the examination. The detailed syllabus is provided in the link below. Every candidate have to keep a copy of the syllabus and have to select the contents which should prepare first. Always choose the content which is well known to grab more marks and to save time. Check your skills on exam by writing mock tests and solving previous question paper also available with Telungana PSC board website.
TSPSC Gurukul Apply Online
As for as the official application date is not yet released. Candidates are advised to register and apply for the above post as soon as possible. Some of the procedures to do the registration process and to pay the application fees are given below,
- Go to the official website page as given below or click the direct link to apply online.
- Check the latest announcement on the home page for apply online for gurukul recruitment
- Click the link and new window will led you to the application form.
- Register your name and email along with the qualification and other details as per the form.
- Before submit check the details which you have registered and then submit.
- A challan will be generated to pay the application fees. Pay through credit card/debit card/Net banking/ Challan.
- After the successful payment upload the signature and photograph (if needed) to complete the registration process.
- Candidates please note if the application fees amount was not successfully paid or registration process is not complete then your application will be rejected.
- When uploading the scanned documents, Please verify once again before upload.
- If any wrong information is found, your application will be rejected in any stage of process.
Official Website: tspsc.gov.in
Direct Link to Apply Online: Click Here
Date to Apply online: Update Soon
Date of examination: Update Soon
Date of Admit card download: 15 days before examination
TSPSC Help line
Candidates who face any issues in apply or any process of recruitment may contact the helpline no as 040 24655555, 040 24606666 (Call Time :10.30 A.M to 5:00 P.M on working days)
Thank you readers. We will update soon of more details regarding this recruitment. Stay with us. register your email id for more alerts. For more information check the official website.
All the Best!!!!