TMB Bank Recruitment 2021 Technical Officers Post
TMB Recruitment 2021:
The Tamilnadu Merchantile Bank is recruiting candidates to place in positions of chief financial officer, chief digital officer and IT technical officers. The online application starts from 09.06.2021 to 21.06.2021. The candidates who have applied will be shortlisted through video conferencing.
Recruitment Board : Tamilnadu Merchantile Bank
Post Name : Chief digital officer, chief financial officer, IT specialist
Educational qualification :
1.Chief Financial Officer (CFO) :
• He / She should be a Chartered Accountant
Experience: Fifteen years of experience in overseeing financial operations, preferably accounting and taxation matters, in banks/ large corporate/ PSUs/ FIs/ Financial services organizations of which 10 years should be in Banks/ FIS (of which five years should be in senior management level)
2.Chief Digital Officer (CDO) :
Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech and MBA and Certification in Project Management (PMP)
Eligibility: GMs / DGMs in Public / Private Sector scheduled commercial banks Remuneration
• Scale VII :
Experience: 10 years in BFSI sector and Currently working in Scale VI and above or equivalent post.
Experience in Digital Products & Project Management.
Certifications in Digital Transformation, Digital Product Management, etc. from reputed Institutions.
3.IT Technical Officer – Network Administrator (Scale I, III & IV):
• B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science / MCA / IT / Electrical / Electronics from reputed university
• Scale – I: CCNA / CCNP Certification with minimum 3 Years Networking experience and experience in CISCO Routers, Firewalls, IPS, IDS and Switches are preferred. Scale – III: CCNA / CCNP Certification with minimum 7 Years Networking experience and experience in CISCO Routers, Firewalls, IPS, IDS and Switches are preferred. Scale – IV: CCNA and CCNP Certification with minimum 10 Years Networking and Security experience and experience in CISCO Routers, Firewalls, IPS, IDS and Switches are preferred.
Preference: Candidates having experience in Banking and Financial Institutions would be preferred.
4.IT Technical Officer Server Administrator (Scale I & III) :
B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science / MCA / Electrical / Electronics from reputed university.
• Scale – I & III: Minimum 3 years (Scale I) / 7 years (Scale III) of experience in industry. Must have advanced knowledge of Windows Server / Desktop operating system. To manage server virtualization technologies like VMware Server/ ESX or Microsoft HyperV / Virtual Server / Linux / Unix administration. Must have experience in enterprise storage concepts including disk partitioning.
Preference (Scale – III): IBM Power Servers, Hyper Converged lnfra, lntel based x86 Servers, Oracle SPARC Servers, IBM Pure Flex, VMware vSAN, VMware ESXi 7, RHEV, Windows Hyper-V, Oracle Virtualization, KVM, Solaris ILOM Management, Solaris LDOM & Zones, AIX 7, Windows Server 2019, RHEL 8, Solaris 11.4, LPARS, LVM, SAN Switch Zoning, LUN Management, SAN, IBM Storage, Lenovo Storage, EMC Storage, NFS and SMB Shares, XFS File System Management, Ticketing System and Change Management, lnventory Management, Automation Tools, Monitoring and Controlling Tools, Privileged Access Management, WAF and DAM, SIEM, Veeam Backup Tool, capacity Planning, IBM spectrum Protect, DMZ Management, open source Software, Server Hardening, VAPT, WSUS, RHEL and Solaris Repository, Cluster Management and Cloud Service Management.
5.IT Technical Officer Digital Channel (Scale I & III):
• B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science / MCA / Electrical / Electronics / M.Sc., (Maths / Physics) with Diploma in Computer Applications from reputed university.
Scale – I & III: Minimum 3 Years (Scale I) and 7 years (Scale – III) IT experience. Experience in e-channel applications, web technologies, Java, JEE, C#, .NET, APls, Java script Frameworks (JSON, React / Angular / Node JS), struts, Java lnterfaces, Hibernate, spring Frameworks, Middleware – MQ Broker, WebSphere, Tomact, Jboss, MQ, SOA Frameworks, Ul / UX standards including HTML5, CSS, Responsive Web Frameworks, Web Services – Rest style, Native Mobile Applications Programming using Android, IOS toolkits and hybrid apps, Kony MADP, IBM worklight.
Scale – I: Candidates already having experience in Finacle 10.x would be preferred.
6.IT Technical Officer Active Directory (Scale I & III) :
• B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ MCA / Electrical / Electronics / M.Sc., (Maths / Physics) with Diploma in Computer Applications from reputed university.
• Scale – I: Minimum 3 Years IT experience. Preference will be given to candidates who possess Microsoft OS / Server Certification. Knowledge in MySQL, PowerShell, VBScript, Biometric based applications. Hands on experience in Windows Active Directory, SCCM, patch Management, Antivirus solutions, End user Desktop / Network administration.
• Scale – III: Minimum 7 Years IT experience. Preference will be given to candidates who possess Microsoft \ Audit \ Linux OS Certifications.
Hands on experience in Windows Active Directory, SCCM, Antivirus solutions, WSUS / Patch Management, End user Desktop / Network administration, handling lT Audit Compliance and Reporting, Linux OS.
Desirable: Knowledge in MySQL / SQL, PowerShell , VBScript, Biometric based applications.
7.IT Technical Officer IT Specialist (MIS Department) (Scale I) :
• B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science / MCA / Electrical / Electronics from reputed university
Experience Specialization in: IT background with programming knowledge, Python, ETL tool, other Analytical tools if any.
8.IT Technical Officer Statistician (Scale I) :
• M.Sc., (Statistics)
Experience: Knowledge in Statistical analysis and able to present the data relevant to the requirement of the Bank
• Chief digital officer, chief financial officer :
Their salary or remuneration is not constraint for a suitable candidate.
• IT Technical Officers :
1. Scale I : Rs.36,000/-
2. Scale III : Rs. 63,840/-
3. Scale IV : Rs. 76,010/-
• Chief digital officer, chief financial officer: 45 years
• IT Technical Officers :
Scale I : 25 years
Scale III : 30 years
Scale IV : 35 years
Application start date : 09.06.2021
Application end date : 21.06.2021
Website career page: