TN MRB Recruitment 2022 889 Pharmacist Posts
TN MRB Recruitment 2022 889 Pharmacist Posts: The Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has opened its online application window for recruitment to the post of Pharmacist. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the vacancies on the official website of TN MRB. Through this recruitment drive, the Board aims to fill up a total of 889 Pharmacist posts. “Applications are invited only through online mode up to 30.08.2022 for direct recruitment on a temporary basis to the post of Pharmacist,” the official notice reads.
The Board has informed that those candidates who have already applied earlier (as per Notification No. 13/MRB/2019) have to register once again, according to the fresh notification. However, they do not have to pay the examination fee again. Before applying for the posts, applicants must read the official notice.
Summary For TN MRB Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu State Government Jobs|
|Notification||10/MRB/2022 Dated: 10.08.2022.|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Vacancy and Salary Details For TNMRB Recruitment 2022
- Total Number of vacancy allotted for Pharmacist post by Tamil Nadu Medical recruitment Board is 889.
- The category wise vacancy list for the candidates wish to apply is shared in this table below.
Salary For Pharmacist Post : Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400 (Pay matrix Level-11)
Eligibility Criteria For TN MRB Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates wishing to apply for the Pharmacist post in Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board can check their eligibility criteria in this section of the post.
The Candidate applying for Pharmacist post shall possess the following qualification on the date of this notification.
- A Diploma in Pharmacy or Bachelor of Pharmacy or Pharm.D.
- Must have registered with Tamil Nadu Pharmacy Council and must keep the registration alive by renewing it regularly every year.
|Category||Minimum Age(Should have completed)||Maximum Age|
|ST/ SCA/ SC/ MBC&DNC/ BCM/ BC||OC|
|Differently Abled person||18||59||42*|
* As per orders issued in G.O.(Ms).No.91, Human Resources Management Department Dated:13.01.2021*
- Sub-Section 8 of Section 20 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act- 2016 shall be applicable to this recruitment.
- Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs who have put in 5 years or more of service in the State/Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
- In respect of candidates those who have already applied as per earlier notification No.13/MRB/2019 dated 1.3.2019 the age conditions will be applicable.
The Application Fee for the various category of candidates is given below. Applicants can pay the fees through Online Payment Mode Only.
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) : Rs. 300/
- Others : Rs. 600/
Selection Process For TN MRB Recruitment 2022
The Candidates applying for the Pharmacist post in TN MRB will be selected by the following steps.
Written Exam (Tamil language Eligibility Test & Objective Type Single Paper Exam (CBT / OMR))
The Exam pattern for the TN MRB Recruitment process is given in this table. Candidates can know the details in the Official Notification given in this post.
Scheme For Objective Type Examination
|Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|Tamil language Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard)||50||40%||40%||60 Minutes|
|Computer Based Examination (CBT) / Written Examination in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet Objective Type Single Paper Exam for Pharmacist||100||30||35||180 Minutes|
- The question will be in the standard of Diploma level in Pharmacy. The question paper will be set in English only and will contain 100 objective type questions.
- There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer.
- There will be no oral Test (Interview) for the post. (For Syllabus Refer Annexure-9 of the Detailed Instructions)
- The Examination centers will be: Chennai, Trichy, Madurai & Coimbatore
How to Apply For TN MRB Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website of Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board.
- Find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Read the Notification and check Eligibility.
- For new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Login with your ID and Password.
- Fill in the Application Form online with all required details.
- Make the Application fee payment via online mode.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the Application Form.
Important Links For TN MRB Recruitment 2022 889 Pharmacist Posts
Official Webpage : www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Notification PDF : Click Here
Direct Link To Online Application : Click Here
Last date For Application : 30-08-2022