TN Technical SI Eligibility Age Limit Educational Qualification
Hello readers, TN Technical 309 Sub Inspector Job official notification released on 11th July. This Job is Only for Students those who are Completed ECE – Engineering and ECE in Diploma are eligible for this job. This is great Opportunity for ECE Graduates. Candidates should apply before the last date 10.08.2018. Online Application form Available from 11th July 2018. Here we give Details about TNUSRB Technical SI 309 Job Eligibility Qualification.
TN Technical SI Eligibility Criteria
TN Technical SI Eligibility Age Limit Educational Qualification are updated below.
TN Technical Si Education Qualification
- A second class diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu
A Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Quota: 20% reservation will be provided for Police Departmental candidates. The serving Police personnel shall meet the eligibility criteria under Rule 2 of Adhoc rules of the Technical Services. Departmental Quota candidates are requested to apply only one online application either open quota or departmental quota for this recruitment.
TNUSRB Technical Police SI Age limit
|General||28 yrs. (maximum age limit)|
|BC/MBC/DNC||30 yrs. (maximum age limit)|
|SC/ST||33 yrs. (maximum age limit)|
|Ex- Servicemen||45 yrs. (maximum age limit)|
|Destitute Widow||35 yrs. (maximum age limit)|
|Candidates of Department||45 yrs. (maximum age limit)|
TNUSRB Technical Police SI Physical Ability
|For men (general)||163 cm (minimum)|
|For men(sc/st)||160 cm (minimum)|
|For women (general)||154 cm (minimum)|
|For women (sc/st)||152 cm (minimum)|
|For men||81 – 86 cm|
|For women||Not Applicable|
Physical endurance test
|For men||In 7 minutes 1500 meters race|
|For women||In 2 minutes 30 seconds 400 meters race|
|For ex- servicemen||In 8 minutes 1500 meter race|
Notification Date: 11.07.2018
Fees : 500 Rs
Qualification: Diploma in ECE or B.E/B.TECH in ECE
Online Application Details:
Starting date to apply: 11.07.2018.
Last date: 10.08.2018.
Exam date is announced Later.
How to apply online for TNUSRB Sub Inspector Technical Post:
- Go to TNUSRB official website to www.tnusrbonline.org.
- Job Seekers are advised to open TNUSRB Technical SI Recruitment Notification.
- Read the Notification. Go through all the details.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill your Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct or not.
- Submit the application & Make Payments.
- Take a print out of TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 online application form.