TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Notification 2021 TRB PG Assistant & Physical Director Syllabus Exam Pattern PDF
TN TRB Notification 2021: The Teacher’s Recruitment Board (TRB) has announced the notification for recruitment to the post of post graduate assistants and physical directors for the academic year 2020 – 2021. This announcement has been released in the official website of TRB. The interested and eligible candidates are advised to submit their application through online from 01.03.2021 to 25.03.2021 up to 5.00 p.m. in the official website. The candidates can check the age limit, Eligibility, salary, how to apply, examination fees, exam pattern and exam date from this given blog.
Name Of The Post: Post Graduate Assistants Grade I & Physical Directors Grade I (Post Code : 21pg)
Service: Tamilnadu Higher Secondary Education Service
No.Of Vacancies: 2098
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Application Mode: Online
TN TRB PG Assistant & Physical Directors Salary 2021:
The salary for the post of post graduate assistants and physical directors as mentioned in the notification is given below:-
- Post graduate assistant & Physical director : 36,900/- to Rs.1,16,600/- based on the level 18 revised pay.
TN PG assistant & physical directors age limit 2021:
The Teacher’s recruitment board under the government of Tamilnadu has set certain age limit to apply for this recruitment as follows:-
- The candidates should not have completed 40 years of age as on the date of first of July 2021.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for age relaxation, kindly do check the official notification.
TRB PG assistant & physical directors educational qualification 2021:
The teacher’s recruitment board (TRB) has set certain prescribed qualification for each post according to the need and regulations. The following are the important details regarding qualification:-
- Candidates should have acquired the PG degree in any specialization in the pattern of 10th,12th, UG degree and then PG degree e.,10+ 2+ 3+ 3 format.
- No personnel will be considered for application unless acquired national council for teacher education by regulations time to time.
- Both the degrees pursued by the candidate i.e. UG & PG degree should be acquired from an recognised university or institute approved by the government of Tamilnadu.
- Certain specialization and the marks to be acquired for being eligible to vacancies of post graduate in language, post graduate in academic, physical director grade I, computer instructor grade I are given separately. Willing candidates are advised to visit the official notification for more details.
- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil is a must to apply for this recruitment.
TN TRB vacancies subject wise 2021:
The Teachers recruitment board has released the vacancies for post Graduate assistants and physical directors on 11.02.2021. The number of vacancies according to the subject are given below:-
|Physical director Grade I||39|
|Computer Instructor Grade I||39|
Current vacancies : 1863
Back log vacancies : 235
- The vacancies can be increased or decreased according to the need of the department.
TN TRB PG assistant & physical director selection procedure 2021:
The selection process for the recruitment of post graduate assistants and physical directors set by the teachers recruitment Board constitutes two stages:-
- Computer based examination (CBE)
- Certificate verification
Computer based examination (CBE):
The written examination will be conducted for aspirants who have applied for this recruitment. This written examination will be conducted as a computer based test in online. The exam comprise of 150 questions for 3 hours duration. Based on the exam marks or normalized marks, candidates will be shortlisted.
The selected aspirants will be invited for certificate verification as per the marks they secured in the computer examination. This certificate verification will be held in a formal way in the form of an interview. The candidates are advised to attend this interview without any discrepancies and also to carry all the required documents.
Documents required at certificate verification:
The following are the documents, a candidate should bring at the time of certificate verification:-
- 10th, SSLC certificate
- 12th, HSC certificate
- Ed. certificate
- UG degree certificate
- PG degree certificate
- P.Ed certificate
- Community certificate
- PSTM certificate (if any)
- Disabled certificate (if any)
TRB PG assistant & physical directors exam pattern 2021:
As mentioned earlier, the written examination will be held online for 3 hours. The candidates will have to provide their answers through the computer based test. The exam pattern of such 150 MCQ’s is:-
- Main subject : 110 marks
- Educational methodology : 30 marks
- General knowledge : 10 marks
- TOTAL : 150 MARKS
TN TRB PG assistant & physical directors examination eligibility marks 2021:
The board sets a certain standard eligibility to pass through the examination. The standard eligibility marks for different categories are as follows:-
- For SC, SCA candidates : 45% of total marks
- For ST candidates : 40% of total marks
- Other candidates : 50% of total marks
TRB PG assistant & physical directors examination medium:
As different specialization and subjects are involved in this recruitment, the medium of question paper for subjects are given below:-
- For language : Respected language will be the medium
- For biochemistry, Indian culture, Microbiology, Home Science, Computer Instructor and physical education director : English only
- Other subjects : Tamil and English
TN TRB PG assistant & physical directors examination fees 2021:
The candidates willing to apply for this post of recruitment are to pay fees for the computer based examination. The fees respectively for different categories are as follows:-
- For SC, ST, SCA and disabled Candidates :
The candidates belonging to above categories are to pay examination fees of Rs.250/-
- For other category candidates:
The candidates other than SC, ST, SCA categories and disabled are to pay Rs.500/-
TN TRB Post graduate assistants and physical directors important dates 2021:
Date of notification : 11.02.2021
Online application start date : 01.03.2021
Online application end date : 25.03.2021 up to 5.00 pm
Exam date : 26.06.2021 & 27.06.2021
For further more information and details, visit the official website of Teachers recruitment Board (TRB). Candidates are advised to download the hall ticket from their official page before the examination.
Winmeen brings you the best information about government recruitment details and provides you the best materials and mock tests for various subjects. Do stay tuned with us, for all new updates and news.
Wishing you good luck and all the best!!!