TNJFU Recruitment 2022 04 Cameraman Posts
TNJFU Recruitment 2021
The Tamil Nadu Dr J Jayalalithaa Fisheries University ( TNJFU) is recruiting eligible candidates for the position of Editor, Cameraman, Editor Assistant & Camera Assistant Posts. The candidates will be shortlisted by Walk in interview. This blog contains the recruitment details including salary, vacancies, Application dates, educational qualification etc., Candidates should attend the walk in interview in the mentioned date and venue.
Recruitment Board : Tamil Nadu Dr J Jayalalithaa Fisheries University ( TNJFU)
Post Name : Editor, Cameraman, Editor Assistant & Camera Assistant Posts
• Editor : 01 Post
• Cameraman : 01 Post
• Editor Assistant : 01 Post
• Camera Assistant : 01 Post
• Total : 04 Posts
• Editor : Rs.30,000/-
• Cameraman : Rs.25,000/-
• Editor Assistant & Camera Assistant : Rs.10,000/-
Educational qualification :
• B.A (or) B.Sc in video editing or film and TV production/B.F.A major in Visual Communication/ B.A in Broadcasting/ B.A in Mass Communication/Any other degree.
• M.F.Sc/B.F.Sc graduate with sufficient content development and editing knowledge.
• Experience in Video Editing.
2. Cameraman :
• B.A/ B.F.A/Bachelor of Science in Visual communication/ Photography/Any other degree.
• B.F.Sc graduate with sufficient camera handling knowledge for developing video content.
• Experience in creating video contents.
3. Editor Assistant :
• Diploma in Visual Communication/ Mass Communication/Any other degree or diploma.
• Any Bachelor degree/ Diploma holder of TNJFU with sufficient knowledge in video editing for content development.
4. Camera Assistant :
• Diploma in Visual Communication/. Cinematography/ Photography/ Any other degree or diploma.
• Any Bachelor degree/ Diploma holder of TNJFU with sufficient knowledge in handling cameras for content documentation.
Walk in interview details :-
Walk in Venue :
• Department of Fisheries Extension, Economics & Statistics, Dr. M.G.R Fisheries College and Research Institute, Ponneri – 601204
Walk in date:
Walk in time :
• 11 AM
Notification pdf download :