TNPESU Recruitment 2021 Assistant System Analyst Posts
TNPESU Recruitment 2021
The Tamil Nadu Physical Education And Sports University ( TNPESU) announced the recruitment of Assistant System Analyst Posts. The candidates who are eligible and are interested in this recruitment can send their applications.
The filled applications are also to be forwarded along with the self attested copies of documents by post to “ The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University, Melakottaiyur (Po), Chennai – 600 127”, super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______”.The application starts from 13.10.2021 to 27.10.2021.
Recruitment Board : Tamil Nadu Physical Education And Sports University ( TNPESU)
Post Name : Assistant System Analyst Posts
• Assistant System Analyst : 01 Post
• Assistant System Analyst : Rs.25,000/-
Educational Qualification :
• Must hold a degree of Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) with Computer Science and Engineering or Computer Engineering or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering as main subject or a post graduate degree in Computer Applications (MCA) or Computer Science or Information Technology as main subject from any recognized university. Candidates with master degree in Computer Application should have a Bachelor degree in science or mathematics from any university recognized by the university grants commission (UGC) and
• Must have an Overall first class or equivalent Cumulative Grade point average (CGPA) in Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) (Class 10) and Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) (Class 12) and qualifying degree or post graduate degree with
I. A minimum aggregate of a first class in Mathematics and Science in Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)
II. A minimum aggregate of a first class in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or Senior Secondary Certificate (SSC): Provided that preference will be given to those with latest and high score in graduate aptitude test in engineering (Gate) or Tamil Nadu common entrance Test (TANCET)
• Knowledge in asp SQL Programme.
• Knowledge of the software development life-cycle. The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
• Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
• Creativity is always a plus.
• Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering. Experience working on a variety of software development projects
• Deep programming language knowledge.
• 2-5 years experience.
Application start date : 13.10.2021
Application End Date : 27.10.2021
Notification pdf download :