TNPSC Assistant Director Handloom Textiles 12 vacancy Recruitment 2016
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 notification has released on its official website. The TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification it consist 12 Assistant Director of Handlooms Posts.
About Tamil Nadu PSC
The Madras Service Commission thus came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929. Madras Presidency had the unique honour, of being the only province in India to establish the first Service Commission. The Madras Service Commission started with three Members, including the Chairman. After re-organisation of States in 1957, several Commissions were constituted. The Madras Service Commission became Madras Public Service Commission with headquarters at Madras in the year 1957. During 1970, when the name of the State was changed into Tamil Nadu, the Madras Public Service Commission automatically became the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
Organization Name : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Official Website : www.tnpsc.gov.in
Job Category : Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
No. of Posts : 12
Name of the Posts : Assistant Director of Handlooms
Application Apply Mode : Online
Educational Qualification for TNPSC Assistant Director Handlooms Job :
BE / B.Tech. in Textile Technology / Degree in M.Com / MA with Economics as Main Subject / M.Sc. with Mathematics as Main Subject
Assistant Director Handlooms TNPSC Job Pay Scale :
Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + GP Rs. 5,400/-
TNPSC Assistant Director Handlooms Job Age Limit :
As on 01-07-2017, 18 to 30 years
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
Selection Procedure for TNPSC Assistant Director Handlooms Recruitment :
- Written Examination
Application Fee for TNPSC Assistant Director Handlooms Recruitment :
- One Time Registration Fee – Rs. 50/- (if already Registered then its not required)
- Written Examination Fee : Rs. 125/-
Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.12.2016.
- Last date for Submission of Online Application : 12.01.2017.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees : 14.01.2017.
- Date of Written Examination : 08.04.2017.