TNPSC Assistant Director Of Fisheries Recruitment 2021 TNPSC Assistant Director Of Fisheries Syllabus Exam Pattern Pdf
Tnpsc Assistant Director Recruitment 2021: The Tamilnadu public service commission (TNPSC) which recruits aspirants every year in various cadre for different departments has released the annual planner for this year 2021. In the month of march, the notification for assistant director of fisheries in the fisheries department will be released. This vacancy lies to be the most important post in the fisheries department. People who are interested and willing can apply for this recruitment through online by the mentioned dates in the notification. This blog will help for such candidates to make a wide view of salary, age limit, selection process, exam pattern, qualification, how to apply, result etc.,
Post Name: Assistant Director Of Horticulture (Post Code: 1755)
Department: Tamilnadu Fisheries Service (Service Code: 030)
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Notification: March Month
TNPSC assistant director of fisheries qualification 2021:
The board of fisheries department has set a certain eligibility standard for applying to this position. The following are the qualification details:-
- A M.F.Sc degree (or) A doctorate in zoology or microbiology (or) M.Sc. (Bio technology) with a basic B.F.Sc degree.
- A B.F.Sc degree with a minimum of 3 years of service in fisheries department.
- A first class degree in M.A/ M.Sc. in zoology or marine biology with 3 years of research experience as evident with published scientific papers.
- Qualification of PG standard should be acquired in the order of SSLC, HSC (12TH) and UG degree.
- Preference of qualification is clearly mentioned in the notification, candidates are advised to read the entire notification details.
TNPSC assistant director of fisheries department age limit 2021:
Certain age limit is set for the Candidates who are interested to apply for this position. The age limit according to various categories are as follows:-
- For SC, ST, SCA, MBC,DC,BC,BCM and destitute windows of all categories:
Minimum age : 18 years
Maximum age : No age limit
- For other category candidates:
Minimum age : 18 years
Maximum age : 33 years (should not have completed)
- No age limit means the candidate should not have completed 58 years of age as on the notification date.
- For age relaxation and other details, kindly read the notification in official website.
TNPSC assistant director of fisheries salary 2021:
The salary of assistant director of fisheries service in the fisheries department is given below:-
- Assistant director of fisheries – 15600/- to Rs.39100/- + grade pay 6600/-
TNPSC assistant director of fisheries in fisheries department selection procedure 2021:
The candidates who have applied for this position will be recruited through two stages of process as mentioned below:-
- Written examination
- Oral test / Interview
Written examination will be held for candidates as computer based test (CBT). This will be a main examination conducted for 300 marks. The exam will be of the subject acquired in the PG degree qualification. With the help of the examination marks, the candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
The aspirants selected for interview will have to attend this interview in a formal attire along with the required certificates. The oral test will be conducted in the form of an interview. Interview will be for 40 marks. The people who are shortlisted will be provided with the offer letter as per rules.
Written examination: 300 marks
Interview: 40 marks
Total marks: 340 marks
TNPSC assistant director of fisheries service exam pattern 2021:
The written examination will be main examination for the subject choosen by the candidate to appear during online application. The subject paper is any one of the following:-
- Fisheries service (subject code: 053)
- Zoology (subject code: 119)
This exam will be held for a duration of 3 hours and total marks of 300 marks. This examination will be comprised of 200 questions. The candidates have to chose the right answer for the question displayed during online computer test.
You can practice mock tests in the commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in. This mock test will be a similar test of main examination that will be conducted. Students can practice this mock test with the help of mouse attached to their PC. These mock tests will give you a clear vision of how this examination will take place.
TNPSC assistant director of fisheries service examination center 2021:
The online computer based test will be held in the Chennai examination center only. Candidates are advised to reach the examination center and venue on time. Candidates are to mandatorily carry the hall ticket along with them which will be released in the website.
TNPSC assistant director of fisheries department examination fees 2021:
- Registration fees: Registration to be done as one time registration fees of 150/-
- Examination fees: Students who have applied for this recruitment are to pay fees of 175/-
- Students who are eligible for fees concession should also pay application fees of Rs.50/-
- For details about fees concession and exemption, kindly go through the official notification.
TNPSC assistant director in fisheries service qualifying marks 2021:
|Category||Total marks||Qualifying marks|
|SC, ST, MBC, BC, BCM, DC,SCA||340||102|
About fisheries department:
Fisheries department is a state owned public sector established in the year 1974. The department owns a variety of officials, staff members working tirelessly for the welfare of fisheries and fishermen. The government has announced the enhancement of inland fish production threefold in the future years.
- 68 marine fishing villages
- 42 government fish seed farms
- 11 fishing harbors
- 62 reservoirs
- Hon’ble minster for fisheries and personnels, administrative reforms, secretariat
- Principal secretary to government, Animal husbandry, diarying, fisheries department, secretariat
Thiru Dr. K.GOPAL I.A.S
- Director of fisheries
Thiru J.JAYAKANTHAN I.A.S
CONTACT NO: 044- 29510390/ 29510406
Mail id: email@example.com
Important Dates Of Assistant Director Of Fisheries Department:
Notification release date: To be related soon
Application start date: To be updated soon
Application end date: To be updated soon
You can visit our website www.winmeen.com for all news and updates regarding TNPSC recruitment. Stay connected with our website for all Tnpsc study materials and mock tests of various subjects.
All the very best aspirants!!!