TNPSC Junior Epigraphist Recruitment 2021 TNPSC Junior Epigraphist Syllabus Exam Pattern Pdf
TNPSC junior epigraphist recruitment notification 2021: The Tamilnadu public service commission (TNPSC) has released the annual planner for this year 2021. This year it is set to release the notification in march for recruitment of junior epigraphist in the archaeology department . This post lies to be an important one in the department of archaeology. The details about this recruitment and news regarding selection procedure, exam syllabus, age limit ,salary, exam pattern and qualifying marks are given in this blog. Students who are interested to apply for this post are advised to go through this page for all information.
Name Of The Post : Junior Epigraphist (Post Code: 1842)
Department : Archaeology Department
Service : Tamilnadu General Sub Ordinate Service (Service Code : 036)
Job Location : Tamilnadu
TNPSC junior epigraphist recruitment 2021 eligibility:
Students who are interested and willing are to meet the eligibility standard set by the commission. The following is the eligibility for the post of junior epigraphist:
- A degree required as B.A in Tamil or B.Lit. (Tamil) from any recognised university or institute approved by the Tamilnadu government.
- Students should have acquired this qualification in the order of SSLC ,HSC(or diploma) and UG format or any equivalent PG degree.
- Students belonging to Hindu religion only can apply for this post.
- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of language Tamil.
TNPSC junior epigraphist in archaeology age limit 2021:
The age limit for applying to this post for candidates belonging to different communities are as follows:-
- For SC,SCA,ST,MBC,BC,BCM,DC candidates and destitute widows of all categories :
Minimum age : 18 years
Maximum age : No age limit
- Others :
Minimum age : 18 years
Maximum age : should not have completed 30 years
- No age limit means the candidate should not have exceeded maximum 58 years of age as on the date of notification.
- For more details about age relaxation and extension, kindly read the entire notification.
TNPSC junior epigraphist in archaeology department salary 2021:
The salary for the post of junior epigraphist mentioned in the recruitment is as follows:-
- Junior epigraphist – 35,400 to Rs.1,12,400/- based on level 11.
TNPSC junior epigraphist selection procedure 2021:
TNPSC follows a certain procedure to recruit the aspirants onto board. The following are the stages of recruitment for the post of junior epigraphist:-
- Written examination
- Oral test / Interview
The written examination will be conducted for the candidates who have applied for the recruitment. It will be of two sections – 1. Subject paper 2. General studies. The written examination will be for 500 marks. Based on the written examination , the students will be shortlisted based on their marks and called for interview.
Oral test in the form of an interview will be conducted for students who are shortlisted . The students are advised to attend this interview without fail and in a formal attire.
TNPSC junior epigraphist examination fees 2021:
- Registration fees: Students should register themselves in one time registration by paying fees of Rs.150/-. This registration is valid for 5 years.
- Examination fees : Students who are interested to apply for the post should pay the examination fees in online as 150/-
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, SCA communities, disabled persons and destitute widows of all categories are fully exempted from examination fees.
TNPSC junior epigraphist exam pattern 2021:
The junior epigraphist exam pattern is of two sections :-
- Paper I (Subject paper)
- Paper II (General studies)
PAPER I :
PAPER I will be held for 3 hours. It is comprised of 200 questions in the UG degree standard. The subject paper is based on Tamil language and literature (subject code : 330).The total marks for this section is 300 marks. Out of all , this section stays to be the predominant one to score high marks.
PAPER II is a General studies paper(subject code: 003).The total questions for this section is 100 questions. It will be held for a duration of 2 hours. The total marks allocated for this section is 200 marks. This paper is divided into two parts as follows:-
- General studies – 75 questions
- Aptitude and mental ability – 25 questions
PAPER I : 300 MARKS
PAPER II : 200 MARKS
INTERVIEW : 70 MARKS
TOTAL : 570 MARKS
TNPSC junior epigraphist in archaeology department qualifying marks 2021:
Students who have appeared for the examination will be shortlisted based upon the marks they acquire. The following are the details about marks needed to qualify in this examination.
|CATEGORIES||TOTAL MARKS||QUALIFYING MARKS|
|SC, ST, SCA,MBC,DC,BC,BCM||570||171|
TNPSC junior epigraphist examination center 2021:
The students who are interested are invited to apply for this recruitment and appear for examination. During the online application form, students are advised to select an examination center from below, which would be their utmost convenience.
|EXAMINATION CENTER||CENTER CODE|
TNPSC junior epigraphist physical fitness form 2021:
The candidates who are selected will be asked to provide the physical fitness form for standard vision with Std II or better. The form should be in the prescribed format as mentioned in the official notification.
Duties of junior epigraphist :
- Responsibly maintaining inscriptions of the department in a proper manner.
- Reconstructing and translating inscriptions from various languages.
- Maintaining all records regarding the old inscriptions of the archaeological department.
TNPSC junior epigraphist in archaeology department syllabus 2021:
PAPER I :
Tamil language and literature:
- அக இலக்கியம்
- புற இலக்கியம்
- அற இலக்கியம்
- சமய இலக்கியம் , காப்பியம்
- உரைநடை இலக்கியங்கள்
- மக்கள் இலக்கியங்கள்
General studies :
- General science
- Current affairs
- History and culture of India and Tamilnadu
- Indian polity
- Indian economy
- Indian National movement
- Aptitude and mental ability
For detailed information about this recruitment , go through the entire notification in the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in . For further more clarifications and doubts, you can call the helpline number of commission’s office 044 – 25332833/ 25332855 . You can also post your query to the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay connected with WINMEEN for all the new recruitment details and notifications. Practice mock tests of general studies in our website www.winmeen.com and make your standard better.