TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment Notification 2021 06 Vacancies
TNPSC REAR Recruitment 2021
The board of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission ( TNPSC) has released a notification notifying for the Vacancies of Research Assistant in Evaluation and Applied Research Department. The vacancies for this post is 06 Posts. The candidates can fill up their online applications form ,if they are eligible in the commission’s official website.
The board has also announced the Examination date for this Recruitment to be held on 22.01.2022( AN & FN ). The entire details regarding the recruitment process and information about it in all aspects are given in this blog. The candidates who are interested and willing can also download the official notification attached with this page.
Recruitment Board : Tamilnadu Public Service Commission ( TNPSC)
Post Name : Research Assistant in Evaluation and Applied Research Department
Vacancies : 06 Posts
Notification Release Date : 20.10.2021
Application Mode : Online
Advertisement No : 597577
Notification No : 17/2021
Application Start Date : 20.10.2021
Application End Date : 19.11.2021
TNPSC research assistant recruitment vacancies 2021 :
The number of vacancies notified in the official notification for the post of Research assistant in Evaluation and Applied Research Department along with service code is given below :-
Name of the Post : Research Assistant in Evaluation and Applied Research Department
Post Code No : 186
Service Name : Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service
Service Code No : 036
Vacancies — 06 Posts
TNPSC research assistant recruitment salary 2021:
The Salary for a candidate selected and placed in the post of a Research Assistant falls under the revised scale of level – 18. The details are as follows :-
• Research Assistant : The salary is Rs.36,900 to 1,16,600 (Level-18) (Revised Scale).
TNPSC research assistant recruitment educational qualification 2021 :
The candidates who wish to apply for the post of research associate should meet the eligibility criteria for the Examination. The candidates can find the details of this educational qualification and the degree that they should have possessed as mentioned here and then start applying.
• Must Possess a first class post-graduate degree in Economics or Econometrics or Statistics or Business Administration or Mathematics or Social work or Sociology or Anthropology or Agricultural Economics or Public Administration.
• The educational qualification prescribed for these posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies viz. SSLC, HSC (or its equivalent), U.G. Degree and P.G.Degree. The results of examination should have been declared on or before the date of Notification. [Section 20 (4) (iv) of the T.N Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016]
TNPSC research assistant in evaluation and applied Research department recruitment age limit 2021 :
Age limit is a must criteria to be met by any candidate for applying to the post of research assistant. The candidates should be in the age limit according the category they belong as mentioned :-
1.Others‟ [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC(V)s, MBC and DNCs, MBCs, BCs and BCMs]
• 30 years* (Should not have completed)
2.SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC(V)s, MBC and DNCs, MBCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes :
• No maximum age limit
No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 60 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection /appointment to the post.
TNPSC research assistant in evaluation and applied Research department recruitment selection procedure 2021 :
There are two important stages in this recruitment and upon clearing these stages, a candidate will be placed into the position. The recruitment stages involved in the selection of Research Assistant in TNPSC are :-
1. Written Examination
2. Interview & Records
Written Examination :
The candidates who have applied for the recruitment of research assistant will be called to attend a written examination. This written examination will be held in a single day . The total marks for this written examination is 500 Marks. The candidates upon clearing this stage, will be moved to next stage.
Candidates who have successfully cleared the written test, will be called to attend a interview . This will be held for 70 Marks. This interview will be in the form of a oral test and candidates are advised to attend it in a formal way with all the required documents in hand.
TNPSC research assistant in evaluation and applied Research department recruitment exam pattern 2021 :
The Examination will be held for 500 marks, but in a pattern split up as PAPER I & PAPER II. The details of both the papers and the duration of them are given in detail as follows :-
PAPER I :
PAPER I is a PG degree standard paper comprising of 200 questions in total. The total duration of the paper is 3 hours and the marks allotted is 300 Marks.
This Paper I will be comprising of the subject like Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Business Administration, Mathematics, Social Work, Sociology, Anthropology, Agricultural Economics & Public Administration. The subject code for this paper I is 213.
PAPER II :
PAPER II is a general studies paper. It is a 100 questions paper for a total of 200 Marks . The subject code is 003. The total time duration for this is 2 hours. The question split is of two parts :-
1. General studies – 75 Questions
2. Aptitude & Mental Ability – 25 Questions
Total – 100 Questions
PAPER I : 300 Marks
PAPER II : 200 Marks
Interview & Records : 70 Marks
Total : 570 Marks
• Questions for PAPER I will be set in English only.
• Questions for PAPER II will be set both in English and Tamil.
TNPSC research assistant in evaluation and applied Research department recruitment qualifying marks 2021 :
The qualifying marks to be obtained by the candidate, for screening into next stage differs upon the category they belong. These marks are mentioned in the official notification.
• SC, SCA, ST, MBC ,DNC ,BC ( OBCM), BCM, MBC ( V) category candidates : 171 Marks is the qualifying mark.
• Other’s ( other than SC, SCA, ST, MBC ,DNC ,BC ( OBCM), BCM, MBC ( V) category candidates ) : 228 Marks is the qualifying marks.
TNPSC research assistant in evaluation and applied Research department recruitment Application form 2021 :
How to apply ?
Follow the below mentioned steps ,to make your online application for the post of research assistant.
1. Visit the official website of TNPSC http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
2. Search for “ TNPSC Research Assistant in Evaluation and Applied Research Department Notification 2021 “
3. Click on apply online
4. Login with your login id & password given to you at the time of registration.
5. If not registered , register yourselves in one time registration and then start applying.
6. Start entering the details carefully and submit your online application form.
7. Upload the required documents in the application form.
8. Preview and check your application once ,before submitting it
9. Make your online payment as mentioned in the notification and submit your application.
10. Take a print out of the application form for your future reference.
TNPSC research assistant in evaluation and applied Research department recruitment examination fees 2021 :
There is a fee structure to be paid by the candidates, for applying for this recruitment. The candidates can find the details of the fees payment here below :-
• Registration Fees :
One time registration is mandatory for all the candidates. The registration fees is Rs.150 /- and valid for 5 years. The candidates have to link their Aadhaar card with one time registration.
• Examination Fees :
Examination Fees is Rs.150/-. This fees is to be paid at the time of online application form.
• Payment should be made only through online mode only. No offline payment in any form is accepted.
• Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars & Scheduled Tribes category candidates , Persons with Benchmark disability & Destitute Widow of all categories are exempted from Examination fees.
TNPSC research assistant in evaluation and applied Research department recruitment fitness form 2021:
The fitness form to be submitted by the candidate at the time of appointment should be in the below mentioned format.
• The standard of vision should be Std III.
• Form prescribed for other than ministerial and executive posts.
• Colour blindness will be a disqualification.
TNPSC research assistant in evaluation and applied Research department recruitment study materials 2021 :
• WINMEEN provides you the daily current affairs pdf, both in English and Tamil.
• Practice mock tests and attend current affairs tests in our Winmeen website.
• You can study the current affairs in a very easy manner, through e- learning in our YouTube channel.
• You can get all the TNPSC group exam related materials and lessons topic wise test in our website.
TNPSC research assistant in evaluation and applied Research department recruitment examination dates 2021 :
• Paper-I : Subject papers :
Date : 22.01.2022
Time : 10.00A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
• Paper-II : General Studies (Degree Standard) :
Date : 22.01.2022
Time : 03.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.
TNPSC research assistant in evaluation and applied Research department recruitment application dates 2021:
Application Start Date : 20.10.2021
Application End Date : 19.11.2021
You can follow our website for all new job updates ,Central government jobs and other state government jobs too. Keep updated with Winmeen.
TNPSC Research Assistant in Evaluation and Applied Research Department Syllabus PDF :
Notification pdf download :
All the very best !!!