TNRD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF OFFICE ASSISTANT 2020:
Tamilnadu rural development and panchayat raj, Chennai has officially released the notification of recruiting office assistants for the year 2020 in their department on 05.11.2020. It announces and invites online applications from candidates who are eligible to this post from 05.11.2020 to 30.11.2020. The released notification notifies that the requirement is for the post of office assistant and the vacancies are 23 posts. The interested candidates can apply for this post through online within the required time deadline. For more details ,go through the official notification of this recruitment in their website page.
RECRUITMENT BOARD : TAMILNADU RURAL DEVELOPMENT & PANCHAYAT RAJ
POST DESIGNATION: OFFICE ASSISTANT
NO. OF VACANCIES: 23 POSTS
WORK LOCATION: CHENNAI
MODE OF APPLY : ONLINE
Candidates who are willing to apply for this post should have possessed 8th STANDARD with minimum qualifying marks to the next grade. Candidates who are eligible with this standard are only invited to apply.
The pay scale for this post of office assistant in Tamilnadu rural development and panchayat raj, is of Rs 15700/ – to Rs 50000( level 1) as per the norms of Tamilnadu government.
The age limit for the candidates as mentioned in the notification is,
- Minimum age limit – 18 years as on 01.07.2020
- Maximum age limit is as per the communal category.
- GENERAL – 30 years
- BC/ BC(M),MBC – 32 years
- SC,SC(A),ST& DESTITUTE WIDOWS OF ALL CATEGORIES – 32 years
- EX -SERVICE MAN OF SC,ST,BC CATEGORY –53 years
- EX- SERVICE MAN OTHER THAN SC,ST,BC CATEGORY– 48 years
- FOR DISABLED CANDIDATES – Additional 10 years of age relaxation.
All these age relaxation for various categories are as on 01.07.2020. For any queries and clarifications, kindly go through the official notification on the website.
HOW TO APPLY?
All the interested candidates who are willing to apply for this post are instructed to submit their online application forms in the official website. The following are the steps to apply for this recruitment:-
- Read the official notification of the post you are applying thoroughly.
- Candidates are to first login in to the official website of Tamilnadu rural development and panchayat raj website http://www.tnrd.gov.in
- Make sure you have your recent photograph and signature with you before applying for the post in online.
- Search for the recruitment of office assistant post notification in the website and click on the apply option.
- Enter all your personal details that includes your name, father’s name, date of birth, communal category, mobile number etc..,
- Before submitting all your particulars, check it once considering it be a final one.
- After carefully entering all your details, click on the submit option.
- If you have entered any wrong details or spelt wrongly in any of the particulars, then click on the modify / edit option that is available.
- This modify and update option will be available in the website till the last date of submission of online application i.e.30.11.2020
- Students can take a print out of their online application or save it as pdf for your future use.
- It is not required to post your printed application form or pdf form to be sent to the Tamilnadu rural development and panchayat raj, Chennai.
POINTS TO BE REMEMBERED:
The following are the points to be noted keenly by an individual who are applying for this post:
- Students who are interested are advised not to wait till the last date, submit your applications as soon as possible.
- Make sure that you have spelt your name, father’s name ,date of birth etc., that includes in your personal details are as per your certificate records.
- Students are to carefully fill up the online application forms , as certain fields are fixed in the particulars.
- Make use of the provision Modify & update within the last date, above which you cannot edit your application.
- Applications received late after last date will be no longer under consideration.
The selection process for this recruitment of office assistant in TNRD is of two stages:-
- Written exam :
Students who have applied for this post by online will be notified for a written exam for this post. This written exam date and announcement will be updated soon after the closure of online applications.
Students who have cleared the written exam and selected as per the norms of TNRD recruitment will be called for an interview. Candidates have to attend this interview without fail despite of clearing the examination.
After the completion of these two stages, a candidate will be provided offer letter based on the total performance and the rank they secured.
For any queries you can contact the helpline number of the department – 24321405 or you can post your doubts through e-mail to email@example.com
- TNRD OFFICIAL CAREER PAGE www.tnrd.gov.in
- ONLINE APPLICATION FORM LINK https://tnrd.gov.in/project/oa_form/office_assistant_application_form.php
- LINK TO MODIFY/ EDIT APPLICATION FORM
Tamilnadu rural development and panchayat raj is a government body that works for the construction of water supplies, maintenance of elementary and government schools, sanitation, eradicating poverty, conducting remedial measures during pandemic ,rising economic standards, organizing fairs and festivals within the panchayat, women empowerment and employment program for the development of rural areas within the panchayat area.
This department works on the in charge of the TAMILNADU government , provided with the central and state government released funds to the development of rural villages.
- MINISTERIAL INCHARGE: THIRU S.P.VELUMANI , MINSTER OF MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT.
- DIRECTOR :DR.K.S. PALANISAMY ( IAS) is the director of the department.
Stay connected with WINMEEN always as we provide the updated job details of Tamilnadu government ,with their eligibility, notification details, age limit ,process of applying very clearly. We aim at giving you the best always. Check into our website for many job details, study materials, online coaching and enormous mock tests for various exams. Be with us for many more informative news.
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR GREAT CAREER!!