Tnusrb Technical SI Syllabus Pdf Download
Tnusrb Technical SI Syllabus Pdf Download in Tamil & English From Below Links. Update 10.07.2018: Notification released on 11.07.2018. With this Notification we can get syllabus for technical si syllabus.
Fees : 500 Rs
Qualification: Diploma in ECE or B.E/B.TECH in ECE
BC, MBC = minimum 20 and maximum 30 years
SC, ST = minimum 20 and maximum 33 years
Widow: 35 Years
Ex service men: 45 years
Department candidates: 45 years
Online Exam or written exam
160 objective type questions – each question 1/2 marks – Total 80 marks
Online Application Details:
Starting date to apply: 11.07.2018
Last date: 10.08.2018
Exam date is announced Later
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE – BOTH FOR OPEN AND DEPARTMENTAL CANDIDATES
1. GENERAL SCIENCE: It will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observations and experience as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made any special study of any scientific discipline. The questions shall be from topics- in Physics, Chemistry and Biology viz. Scientific
Instruments, Inventions and Discoveries. Scientists and their contributions, Human Physiology, Diseases and their cause, cure and prevention, Diet and Balanced diet, Human Genetics, Animals, Mammals and Birds, Environment and Ecology, Elements and Compounds. Acids, Bases and Salts and allied subjects, Motion, Newton’s Laws of motion – Properties of Matter, Electricity, National Laboratories and other related topics. All these topics will be of basic nature.
2. HISTORY OF INDIA: Dates and events of Indian History from Indus Valley Civilisation to the present day Indian modern administration.
3. GEOGRAPHY: Regions of India, Weather, Monsoon and Climate, Rainfall, Natural Calamities, Crops, Crops pattern, Indian Towns and Places, Hill Stations, National Parks, Major Ports, Minerals, Location of Major Industries, Forests and Wildlife, Population distribution in India and other related topics.
4. ECONOMICS AND COMMERCE: Agriculture, Major crops and crop pattern in India, Industrial Development, Major, Medium, Small Scale and Cottage Industries of Tamil Nadu Village and Rural Development in India. Housing, Drinking water and other development schemes – price policy, inflation, population and unemployment problems, imports and exports Industrial development and five year planning.
5. INDIAN POLITY: Indian Constitution, Salient Features, Citizenship, Elections, Parliament and State legislature, Executive, States, Judiciary system, Local Self- Governments, Centre-State Relations, Language Policy and Foreign Policy.
6. CURRENT EVENTS: Latest development in Science and technology, political developments in India, new developments in Trade, Transport and communication, historical events. Fine Arts like dance, drama, films, painting, major literary works, Games and Sports, National, International awards, National and International organizations, Abbreviations, Who is Who, Books and Authors, General Technology, India and its Neighbours, present day India and other related topics. Arts, Literature, Culture of India and Tamil Nadu.
TECHNICAL – BOTH FOR OPEN AND DEPARTMENTAL CANDIDATES
ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND CIRCUITS
Semiconductor, intrinsic and extrinsic N type & p type, PN junction diode, zener diode, Rectifier, Bipolar Junction, Transistor, oscillators, Field effect Transistor, Unijunction Transistor, SCR, DIAC, TRIAC & MOSFET, Opto Electronic Devices and wave shaping circuits, BJT Amplifer, FET Amplifier, Feedback amplifier, Oscillator, IGBT, MOSFET, Converter and choppers., Inverters, PLC, DCS.
UNIT – II
ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS AND MACHINES
D.C. Circuits, current power, resistance, conductance, resistivity, ohm’s law, kirchoff’s law, A.C. Circuits, Resonance, Transformers and Power supplies, Test Instruments, D.C. Machines, types of Generator, induction motor, stepper motor, Universal Motor. Measuring instruments, Bridges, CRO, Digital storage Oscilloscope, Function generator, Transducers, Sensors, digital voltmeter, digital Multimeter, Power devices and Trigger circuits, Inverters and Applications.
UNIT – III
Number System, Boolean Algebra and logic gates, Digital logic families, combinational circuits, sequential circuits, operational amplifier and its application, Phase locked loop, Digital to Analog converter, Analog to digital converter, IC Timer.
MICROPROCESSOR AND ITS APPLICATION
Introduction to Microprocessors and Microcontroller, Architecture & Instruction set of 8085 microprocessor and 8051 microcontroller, I/O and timer, Programming of 8085 microprocessor and 8051 microcontroller, Interrupt and Serial Communication for Data Transfer, Interfacing Techniques and its application.
UNIT – IV
NETWORK, ANTENNA AND PROPAGATION
Networks, Equalizer, Attenuator, Filters, Antennas: Fundamentals of Radiation, Antenna parameters, Oscillating dipole, half wave dipole, folded dipole, Yagi array, Aperture and Slot Antennas, Spiral antenna, Helical Antenna, Log periodic Antenna arrays, Antenna Measurements – Propagation of Radio Waves.
UNIT – V
COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING AND SYSTEM
Communication theory: Amplitude Modulation, Angle Modulation, Pulse Modulation Techniques. Digital Communication techniques: Information Theory, Digital Modulation Technique, Channel Codes, Spread Spectrum Techniques, Optical communication, wireless Communication: Wireless Communication Technologies (2G, 3G, 4G), Cellular Concepts, Multiple Access Techniques, Radar and Navigational Aids.
PROGRAMMING AND APPLICATION OF COMPUTERS
Introduction to Computers, Hardware and Software installation and maintenance, Firmware Upgrading, Trouble Shooting of Desktop and Laptops, Accessing Scanners, Printers, facsimile communication system, Audio & Video Systems, Working with Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Database, Power Point and Internet software, recent trends in Social media and cyber security computer network devices and OSI layers, TCP/IP and 802.X Protocols, Cryptography and Network Security, Encryption and Decryption Algorithms, Authentication and Integrity Algorithms.
PROGRAMMING IN “C”
Program, Development and Introduction to C,C Operators, I/O Statements and Decision Making, Simple “C” Programming.
This Time They are [ TNUSRB ] Recruiting Technical SI Vacancies, Notification released we have syllabus for technical sub inspector posts. Taluk syllabus, previous papers, model papers of si available here.
Tn Technical SI notification 2018, Tn Technical SI syllabus 2018, Tn Technical SI model question paper, Tn Technical SI police previous year question papers, Tn Technical SI police cut off marks, Tn Technical SI original question papers, Tn Technical SI police answer key, Tn Technical SI police notification, Tn Technical SI police eligibility, Tn Technical SI police educational qualification, Tn Technical SI police study materials, Tn Technical SI study notes, Tn SI Technical Eligibility, Tnusrb SI Technical Eligibility, 309 Technical SI Eligibility age limit, Tn SI Technical Eligibility Qualification, Tn SI Technical Qualification 2018, Technical SI Job 309 Posts, Tnusrb Technical SI Exam date, Tnusrb Technical SI Last Date, Tnusrb Technical SI Hall ticket, Tnusrb Technical SI Admit card, Technical SI 2018