UPSC IAS Admit Card 2017 download at www.upsconline.nic.in
All India Service Examination is going to conduct Union Public Service exam for the forth coming year. Interested and eligible candidates have applied for the Prelims exam which is going to be conducted by UPSC. Candidates who have the aim to service the country has applied for this exam. The aspirants who clear all the exams conducted by UPSC will be selected for the prestigious post such as IAS, IPS, IF. UPSC IAS Admit Card Available here. The applied candidates can directly download the hall ticket from the official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
IAS Exam 2017
UPSC or Union Public Service Commission will conduct the exam for recruiting various Governments jobs in different sectors. They have already issued the Civil Service Exam notification 2017 and now they are going to conduct the prelims exam. Many aspirants have applied for this exam and waiting for the hall ticket. Prelims exam will be conducted on 18 June 2017 and mains on 28 October 2017. Candidates have much time to prepare for both the exams by referring the previous year’s question paper. Contenders can download the hall ticket from 22 May 2017 in the official website.
IAS Prelims Admit Card 2017
The hall ticket for the above mentioned exam has been released by the government. Candidates can avail this opportunity and download the hall ticket from the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Now the exam is going to be conducted for the prelims. The candidates who pass this exam will be allowed to write the Main exam.
Name of the organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Name of the examination: Civil Service exam (Prelims).
Important Dates for UPSC IAS Admit Card:
- Starting date for filling online exam: 22 February 2017
- Last date for filling online exam: 17 March 2017
- Prelims exam Admit card release date: 22 May 2017
- Prelims exam date: 18 June 2017
- Main exam Admit card date: October 2017
- Main exam date: 28 October 2017
Job Location: All over India
Educational qualification: Aspirants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree or they should have equivalent qualification from the recognized University.
Age limit: Candidates must have minimum of 18 years to maximum of 32 years. Age relaxation will be based on the category.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
How to download UPSC IAS Admit Card
- Candidates have to go to the official webpage www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Then search for the UPSC Prelims admit card 2017.
- Read the instruction in English/ Hindi.
- Enter the necessary details such as registration number with date of birth.
- Click the acknowledgement dialogue box.
- Admit card appears on the screen.
- Check the details in the admit card and take a print out and keep safely.
Important instructions to the candidates
- Recheck the details in the admit card, if any discrepancies in the details, candidates can check it with the organization.
- Admit card is mandatory which should be carried along with them.
- Examiner will not allow into the exam hall without admit card.
- Take any ID proof with the admit card for verification.