UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2022 151 Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2022
The Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC) is calling out the candidates to apply for Indian Forest Service Examination, 2022 Posts. Eligible and willing Candidates are to send their applications online in the link provided. The application dates starts from 02.02.2022 to 22.02.2022
Recruitment Board : Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC)
Post Name : Indian Forest Service Examination, 2022 Posts
• Indian Forest Service Examination, 2022 : 151 Posts
Age limit :
• A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on 1st August, 2022, i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990 and not later than 1st August, 2001.
Educational Qualification :
• A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
• Candidates who have appeared at an examination the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the Commission’s examination but have not been informed of the results as also the candidates who intend to appear at such a qualifying examination will also be eligible for admission to the Preliminary Examination. All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for taking the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination will be required to produce proof of passing the requisite examination with their application (i.e. Detailed Application Form-I) for the Main Examination failing which such candidates will not be admitted to the Indian Forest Service Main Examination. Such proof of passing the requisite examination should be dated earlier than the due date (closing date) of Detailed Application Form-I of the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination. The applications for the Main Examination may be called sometime in the month of July, 2022 through on-line mode.
• In addition, the candidates who possess qualification equivalent to those specified in Rule 7 will be required to produce a certificate from University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of the Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 clarifying that the degree is at par with the Bachelor degree specified in Rule 7 along with their application for the Main Examination failing which such candidate will not be admitted to the Main Examination.
• Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognised by Government as equivalent to professional and technical degree would also be eligible for admission to the Indian Forest Service Exam.
• In exceptional cases the Union Public Service Commission may treat a candidate who has not any of the foregoing qualifications as a qualified candidate provided that he/she has passed examination conducted by the other Institutions, the standard of which in the opinion of the Commission justifies his/her admission to the examination.
Application Start Date : 02.02.2022
Application End Date : 22.02.2022
Notification pdf download :