UPSC Recruitment 2021 400 NDA & NA (II) Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2021
The Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC) is calling out the candidates to apply for NDA & NA (II) Posts. Eligible and willing Candidates are to send their Applications online in the link provided. The application dates starts from 24.09.2021 to 08.10.2021.
Recruitment Board : Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC)
Post Name : NDA & NA (II) Posts
• National Defence Academy : 370 Posts
• Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) : 30 Posts
• Total : 400 Posts
Age Limit :
• Born not earlier than 02nd January, 2003 and not later than 1st January, 2006 are eligible.
Educational qualification :
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :
• 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :
• 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
• Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination
Application Start Date : 24.09.2021
Application End Date : 08.10.2021
Notification pdf download :