VSSC Recruitment 2022 194 Apprentice Posts
VSSC Recruitment 2022 194 Apprentice Posts: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre invites application for the Graduate Apprentice posts for the year 2022-23. Interested candidates can check the complete details of the above posts from this article. Eligible candidates may apply through the official website www.vssc.gov.in. Aspirants can attend the walk-in for the above Apprentice job in VSSC on 12-11-2022 with all the required documents.
Summary For VSSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre|
|Job Category||Apprentice Training|
|Notification||VSSC/R&R/9.2/VIN/03/2022 Date: 01.11.2022|
|Post||Graduate Apprentices(B.E/B.Tech./Bachelor in Hotel Management/ B.Com) 2022-23|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
Vacancy And Salary Details For VSSC Recruitment – Apprentice Posts
Applications are invited for selection of Technician Apprentices (Diploma in Engg.) in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), for the training year 2022-2023, under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and its subsequent amendments, from candidates who acquired Diploma from a State Technical Board coming under the Southern Region of Board of Apprenticeship Training (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Puducherry).
|S. No||Post Name||Number of Posts|
|1||Aeronautical /Aerospace Engineering||15|
|2||Computer Science Engineering||20|
|6||Fire and Safety Engineering||02|
|7||Hotel Management and Catering Technology||04|
|8||B.Com (Finance & Taxation)||25|
|9||B.Com (Computer Application)||75|
Salary Details For Apprentice Posts-VSSC Recruitment : Rs.9000/-
Eligibility Criteria For VSSC Recruitment – Apprentice Posts
Candidates wish to apply for the Apprentice posts in various categories through VSSC Recruitment 2022 can check their eligibility criteria from this section. Educational Qualification and Age limit for the above post is discussed in this part of the article. For more details on the job download the notification file from the links given below.
Educational Qualification For VSSC Apprentice Posts 2022
Aeronautical /Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Metallurgy, Production Engineering & Fire and Safety Engineering : First Class Engg. Degree [Four/three year duration (for lateral entry)] granted by a recognised University in the respective field with not less than 65% marks/6.84 CGPA.
Hotel Management and Catering Technology : First Class Degree (4 year) in Hotel Management/Catering Technology (AICTE approved) with not less than 60% marks.
B.Com (Finance & Taxation). B.Com (Computer Application) : Degree in Commerce with Finance & Taxation/ Computer Application (Three year duration) granted by a recognised University with not less than 60% marks/6.32 CGPA.
- Candidates who have acquired Degree before April 2020, those appearing for final year exam, result awaiting candidates or candidates pursuing/completed M.E/M.Tech are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit For Apprentice Posts-VSSC : Upper age limit is 30 years as on 30-10-2022 for General candidates.
- 33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST. Additional 10 years relaxation for PWBD candidates in their respective categories). Reservation to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWBD candidates is applicable as per Government of India rules.
Selection Process For VSSC Recruitment 2022
VSSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Walk in Interview
Those who have already submitted their applications at the Walk-in Interview organized by BoAT & DTE, Kerala, at Govt. Polytechnic College, Kalamassery, Ernakulam on 15-10-2022, need not apply again.
How to Apply For VSSC Recruitment 2022
- Interested and eligible candidates possessing the above mentioned Essential Qualification only may appear for Walk-in-Interview in the Institute with all Original and self-attested copies of all certificate/testimonials and valid identity proof (Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/Passport/Aadhar Card) and one passport size photograph.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the Interview without the Original Certificates.
- Candidates have to register online in the MHRD NATS portal, prior to the Centralized selection drive.
- Upon registration the candidates will obtain a Registration No. and the printout of the registration needs to be shown at the venue.
Important Links for VSSC Recruitment 2022 194 Apprentice Posts
Official Website :www.vssc.gov.in
Notification PDF For VSSC Recruitment – Apprentice Posts :Click Here
Direct link to Apply For MHRD NATS Portal Registration : Click Here
Last Date to Apply For Apprentice Posts-VSSC : 12-11-2022
Venue: Main Auditorium, St. Mary’s Higher Secondary School, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Walk in Date: 12-11-2022