West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Apply for 259 WB Forest Guard Posts
West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment Board has declared the Latest notification to recruiting the 259 Forest Guard Vacancies. Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 West Bengal Application Process has started from 21st April 2017 and closing date 19th May 2017. Get West Bengal Forest Guard Vacancies Information are given below. The department has recently declared the notification to hire the eligible individuals for the 259 Forest Guard vacancies. Aspirants must have completed 10th Class / Madhyamik Or its equivalent qualification from any recognized institution/board with a minimum pass percentage of marks. The candidate’s age must not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years as on 01/01/2017. Upper age limit is relaxable in the case of the SC, ST, PWD Aspirants.
West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Details
West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment board will Selecting the Aspirants based on their performance in the consecutive selection rounds Written Examination, Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test. Candidates those who have submit the application process are requested to get the WB Forest Guard Syllabus Exam Pattern and other preparation details from the official Internet page. Rs.5400/- to Rs.25200/- along with grade pay Rs.1900/- is the monthly pay band give for the aspirants shortlisted for WB Forest Guard Recruitment 2017. The application fee is Rs.220 (+Rs.20) which can be paid while submitting the online application form. Read this article for more information about West Bengal Forest Recruitment Department 259 Forest Guard Recruitment Notification 2017.
Information About West Bengal Forest Dept Recruitment 2017
- Name of the Organization : West Bengal Forest Department.
- Name of the Position : Forest Guard Posts.
- Number of Vacancies : 259 Posts.
- Application mode : Online.
- Job Location : West Bengal.
- Start Date : 21.04.2017.
- End Date : 19.05.2017.
- Official Webiste : www.westbengalforest.gov.in.
West Bengal Forest Guard Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
Number of Vacancies: 259 Posts.
Name of the Post: Forest Guard
Category wise Vacancy Details
- UR Candidates – 115 Posts
- SC Candidates – 91 Posts
- ST Candidates – 17 Posts
- OBC A Candidates – 22 Posts
- OBC B Candidates – 14 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for WB Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
Aspirants should possess Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or any institution recognized by the State Governments or the Central Government.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years.
- General/ OBC Category – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST Category – Nill
Shortlisted Aspirants of WB Forest Guard Recruitment will get the pay scale of Rs. 5400/- – Rs. 25,200/- With Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- from West Bengal Forest Department.
- Written Test
- Personality Test
- Starting Date to Submit Online Applications: 21.04.2017
- Closing Date to Receipt Online Applications: 19.05.2017
Steps to Apply for West Bengal Forest Guard Vacancies 2017
- Firstly Apirants visit the official internet page www.westbengalforest.gov.in.
- Search and click on the Application link available on the home page.
- Enter the application form with all required information.
- Upload recent passport size photograph, Certificates, Signature while filling the form.
- Click on submit button.
- Download it and Take a print out filled application form for further reference.