Karur Vysya Bank PO Recruitment 2017 Released for various Probationary Officer Posts
Good news released for bank job seekers that Karur Vysya Bank PO Recruitment 2017 Released for various Probationary Officer Posts in the year 2017. Karur Vysya Bank is one of the private sector bank from Tamilnadu region. Recently KVB has decided to recruit PO officers to fulfill their office empty vacancies and Now notified recruitment news officially at www.kvbsmart.com and various news papers. Interested eligible students can apply via online before the last date of June 19 2017.
KVB Probationary Officer Posts Notification 2017
The Karur Vysya Bank PO Recruitment 2017 released and the online application open from 10th June to 19th June 2017. Aspirants must pay their application fees between these period only. The official KVB PO Exam date is 15 july 2017. As per official KVB Advertisement Candidates will be selected based on online written exam, Group Discussion and interview.
General Overview On KVB PO Recruitment 2017
Bank Name: Karur Vysya Bank
Post name: Probationary Officer (Scale I Cadre)
No of Posts: Various Posts
Location: Across India
Article Category: Recruitment of Karur Vysya Bank Probationary Officer (Scale I Cadre)
Application Mode: Online Mode
Pay Scale: Rs.23700 – 42020/-
Official Website: www.kvbsmart.com
Eligibility Criteria for KVB PO Exam 2017
- Any candidate who has completed Post Graduate Degree (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+5) or Double Degree holders (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+3+2/3) or B.E.,B.Tech. B.Sc. Agri. (10+2+4) under regular course from a college affiliated to a recognized University with 50% of marks and above.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final semester of their Post Graduation – PG from a college affiliated to a recognized University (final exam in May / June 2017) can also apply with aggregate of 50% marks and above without any standing arrears at the time of applying.
- Any Degree / P.G. obtained through Correspondence or Open University is not eligible. d) If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage.
Age Limit (As on 31.05.2017)
- Max Age is 28 Years (Candidate must have born after 31.05.1989).
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC,
- 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities(15 years for SC/ST PWD’s
- 13 years for OBC PWD’s and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
- Refer official Notification for more Details.
- Rs. 600/- for all the applicants.
- Online exam
- Group Discussion
Dates to Remember
Online application starts on 10.06.2017
Online application ends on 19.06.2017
KVB Exam Date is 15.07.2017
KVB Application Fee Payment Last Date is 19.06.2017
Steps to apply Karur Vysya Bank PO Recruitment 2017
- Interested bank aspirants can visit official web portal of KVB @ www.kvbsmart.com.
- Search careers page and click Online application Link.
- Now enter your academic details clearly and pay the fee based on your category.
- Once completed the process you will get online application.
- Take multiple xerox copies and keep it us safe for exam reference.