- Who said `Money is that which money does’?
- What is the medium of exchange?
- What do the term `Money’ means in Latin language?
Moneta. It is the sur name of Roamn Goddess ‘junto’.
- From does the word money been derived?
It is been derived from the term `Moneta’.
- What are the functions of money?
Medium of exchange, measure of value, Store of value and standard of deferred payment.
- When do we know the importance of money?
When there is deficit of money.
- What is savings?
The portion of money that is not spent on consumption is called as savings.
- What is investment?
Investment means addition to the existing production capacities.