Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017 3880 Industrial Employees and Labour posts
- 1 Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017 3880 Industrial Employees and Labour posts
- 1.1 Complete Details Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Overall Details Indian Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Latest OFB Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 How to Apply Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 Industrial Employees / Labour Post
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Related
Indian Ordnance Factory Board is an Indian Governmental Organization functioning under the Department of Defense Production of Ministry of Defense, now offering a huge Recruitment of Industrial Employees over 3880 Vacancies are briefly discussed in our Website. Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment Application Available here.
Complete Details Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017
Good News for Job seekers! New Recruitment Notification has announced for those who are eagerly waiting for the Government Jobs. This Post is about Indian Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) Recruitment for 3880 Industrial Employees, Labour Job Openings around All over India. This job opening will be most suitable for Aspirants who are unable to pick their dream job to serve in Indian Army. Because this Ordnance company is the backbone of our Indian Army by being producing all the equipment to the army.
Overall Details Indian Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)|
|Educational Qualification Required||SSLC or Its Equivalent Qualification|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Number of Vacancies||3880 Posts|
|Name Of the Post||Industrial Employees, Labours Post|
|Last Date to Apply||10.07.2017|
|Age Limit||18 – 32 Years|
Latest OFB Vacancy Details
Ordnance Factory invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 3880
- Black Smith.
- Boiler Attendant.
- Fitter Boiler, Carpenter.
- CPW (Chemical Process Worker).
- DBW (Danger Building Worker).
- Examiner (Filling).
- DBW (Danger Building Worker).
- Examiner (DBW).
- Fitter Electric.
- Examiner (Proof & Test)
- Fitter AFV
- Auto Fitter
- Fitter Auto Electric
- Electronics Fitter
- General (Mech) Fitter
- Fitter pipe
- Refrigeration Fitter
- Examiner (Engg) – Grinder
- Grinder, Heat Treatment Operator
- Examiner (Engg) – Machinist
- Machinist, Examiner (Engg) – Miller
- Examiner (Metals)
- Melter (F/NF)
- Examiner- (Optical)
- Optical worker
- OMHE (Operator Material Handling Equipment)
- Pattern Maker
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Examiner (Clothing)
- Examiner (Engg)- Turner
- Tool Maker
- Examiner (Engg) – Welder
- Labour Posts
STATE WISE NO OF VACANCIES
- Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN) (Bihar) – 62 Posts
- Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC) – 50 Posts
- Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK) (Maharashtra) – 311 Posts
- High Explosive Factory (HEF) (Maharashtra) – 84 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ) (Maharashtra) – 219 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA) (Maharashtra) – 90 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH) (Maharashtra) – 181 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH) (Maharashtra) – 91 + 2 Posts
- Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF) (Madhya Pradesh) – 215 +20 Posts
- Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF) (Madhya Pradesh) – 176 + 9 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT) (Madhya Pradesh) – 50 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK) (Madhya Pradesh) – 129 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT) (Madhya Pradesh) – 24 Posts
- Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ) (Madhya Pradesh) – 230 + 13 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL) (ORISSA) – 465 + 53 Posts
- Engine Factory Avadi (EFA) (Tamilnadu) – 09 Posts
- Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP) (Tamilnadu) – 05 Posts
- Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF) (Tamilnadu) – 292 + 30 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK) (Telangana) – 133 + 12 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN) (Uttarakhand) – 138 Posts
- Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF) (Uttarakhand) – 160 + 25 Posts
- Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK) (Uttar Pradesh) – 179 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC) (Uttar Pradesh) – 499 +50 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM) (Uttar Pradesh) – 193 Posts
- Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF) (West Bengal) – 125 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment
The eligibility criteria for Labour Post in the Indian Ordnance Factory board is Matriculation Standard i.e. SSLC Pass or its equivalent is required. At the same time the eligibility criteria for Industrial Employees Post in the Indian Ordnance Factory board is Matriculation Qualification with National Trade Certificate (NTC) / National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) as Compulsory.
Age Limit for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment
The age Limit for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment – 2017 for Industrial Employees and Labour Post recruitment is 18 to 32 year (Minimum Age should be 18 year for all categories) as on July 10th 2017.
Age Relaxation for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST,
- 3 years relaxed for OBC,
- 10 Years relaxed for Persons with Disabilities,
- 15 years relaxed for SC / ST Candidates.
Application Fee for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment
- General / OBC Candidates has pay Application Fee Rs.50/-
- Other Candidates (Female / ST / SC / Ex-S / PWD) – NO Application FEE.
Pay Scale for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment
- Rs.5200/- to 20,200/- GP (Grade Pay) Rs.1800 per month
- Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC Rs.18,000/-
Important Dates to Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment
- Last date to Apply: 10.07.2017
- Date of Written Examination: July/August 2017
Selection Procedure for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment – 2017 – Industrial Employees / Labour Post:
- Step – 1: Written exam
- Step – 2: Practical test
How to Apply Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 Industrial Employees / Labour Post
- Click on the Official Website: https://ofrcapply.com/Home.aspx
- In home page click on the Application Link.
- Enter your Details.
- Pay the application fees.
- Click submit button.
- Downoad the application.