Tamilnadu TRB Computer Teacher Recruitment 2017 – 2018 765 Posts released soon
Tamil Government officially released a press note on filling Computer Teacher vacancies across 765 newly upgraded Higher secondary schools. Tamilnadu TRB Computer Teacher Recruitment 2017 – 2018 765 Posts Computer Instructor details given below. Recent News Paper released 748 Posts.
TN TRB Computer Science Teacher Recruitment 2017
The Government of Tamil Nadu has approved the creation of new computer labs in 765 government schools which are upgraded as Secondary School in Tamil Nadu. Its to be noted that Computer science course was already started in 525(out of 765) higher secondary schools from 2007-08 to 2015-06 and temporary teachers were appointed for those vacancies as now. There are no computer science courses in the remaining 240 schools. School students have been asked to join the Computer Science Course and they are unable to start the course due to lack of financial resources.
Tamilnadu TRB Computer Teacher Recruitment 2017 Eligibility & Qualification
- B.Ed , B.E(CSE), BSC(Computer science), BCA, BSC (IT) candidates are eligible to apply for this post.
- Earlier in 2014, 652 computer teachers were selected for state higher secondary schools in state-level recording.
- Currently all teacher posts are filled by Teacher Recruitment board (TRB).
- Therefore, the newly approved 765 computer teacher vacancies will be filled up by Teacher Board Examination.
- State level competitive written exam will be conducted and based on the marks candidates will be shortlisted.
Stay tuned with www.winmeen.com for further updates.