TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus in Tamil & English Pdf Download
TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus in Tamil & English Pdf Download: Group 1 New Syllabus 2020 : Good News to all the Tamil Nadu PSC Job Seekers, Group I notification for this year recruitment is released – TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus in Tamil & English Pdf. The prepared contenders may already get the knowledge of its exam pattern, syllabus and previous paper download. If you are approaching this examination for the very first time. We are here to make your try into your success in the examination. We give you the slices of information from Exam pattern to its detailed syllabus in the following passage. As the Group I is the higher official posts, and the preparation, selection procedures are in high grade. Check the details of the preparation to ensure your career in Group I posts.
Tnpsc Group 1 Notification Date: January 20 2020
Exam Date: 03.01.2021
Application Start Date: 20.01.2020
Application End Date: 19.02.2020
New Tnpsc Group 1 Mains Syllabus
New Group 1 Mains Syllabus in Tamil
TNPSC Group I Examination 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is shortly denoted as TNPSC. Every graduate or under graduate or lower educational profile are also get the Tamil Nadu government jobs by TNPSC. All the post vacancies are announced and recruited through its officials. Selection procedures are intimated for the posts. Group I, II, III, IV are the grade posts in which the educational qualification and age limit is vary as per the post. Check the detailed notification for the recent group I recruitment and apply if you match its standards. Some of the posts which comes under the Group I are as below.
Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendant of Police, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Director, Assistant Commissioner, District Registrar, Divisional Officer, Assistant Conservator of Forest, District Employment Officer.
To apply for the above posts, the application form should be submitted online with the application fees formalities to participate in this recruitment. Candidates have to face the three faces of recruitment such that Prelims examination, main examination and Interview.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group I Exam Pattern
Every registered candidates have to put their eyes on the most important thing of the preparation. Exam pattern and exam syllabus are the life of preparation process. Exam pattern implies the mark allocation , topics details, topic wise marks, minimum qualifying marks and negative markings for wrong answer details. Check out the Tabular Column for the Prelims Examination and Main Examination Pattern. All the questions in the prelim exam is of Objective type with multiple choice of answer provided. In the Main Examination, descriptive type of questions are also faced.
BREIFLY ABOUT GROUP 1:
TAMILNADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (TNPSC) conducts exams through out the year according to the annual planner they have released at the start of the year. These exams are related to recruiting the aspirants in to the board of state as a public service worker. They conduct exams in a scheduled way, by order which the students prepare themselves accordingly.
Out of all the exams they conduct, GROUP 1 secures the first place and highest level of clearing the examination. It is the examination conducted by Tamilnadu public service commission for selecting the candidates to work and serve in all the higher ranks in different administration and government sectors. These group 1 officers who are selected based on their performance and experience are appointed in different top positions within certain span of years.
TNPSC conducts the GROUP 1 exam once in a year ,as they have planned in their annual scheme. The whole selection process in the earlier times takes a long period, but in recent years the whole selection process including examination and interview is completed within a year as per the announcement of chairperson and members.
- ELIGIBILITY: Any degree holder graduated from a standard and recognized University that are acknowledge and accepted by the state and central legislative act or an educational institution approved and accredited by the government.
- PAY SCALE: This is paid under the level of 22,that ranges from INR 56100 to INR 177500.
- MARKS ALLOCATION: The mark split up and allocation is as follows:-
1. PRELIMINARY: GENERAL SCIENCE – 175 questions
APTITUDE AND MENTAL ABILITY- 25 questions
This two accounts to 200 questions and 300 marks.
2. MAIN EXAMINATION:
- PAPER I – 250 marks
- PAPER II –250 marks
- PAPER III –250 marks
This accounts to 750 marks in total
3. INTERVEW: This interview is of 100 marks. So in total it is of 850 marks.
With account of this marks and priority , a candidate will be selected.
THIS YEAR KEYPOINTS:
- Tamilnadu history culture – UNIT 8
- Tamilnadu administration – UNIT 9
These portions are added newly in the syllabus this year.
- EXAM DATE: This year the announced exam date was 05.04.20.But due to the corona epidemic it was postponed and the exam date is 01.2021
- VACANCIES: This year they have announced 69 vacancies in the GROUP I post. Following are the post mentioned in this notification:-
- Deputy collector -Tamilnadu civil service
- Deputy superintendent of police- Tamilnadu police service
- Assistant commissioner- Tamilnadu commercial tax service
- Deputy registrar of co-operative societies- Tamilnadu co-operative societies
- Assistant director of rural department- Tamilnadu panchayat department services.
- District officer of fire and service- Tamilnadu fire and rescue services
EXPECTED CUT OFF 2020 : 120 – 140 questions out of 200 questions
EXPECTED PRELIMS RESULT: March 2021
EXPECTED MAIN EXAMINATION : May 2021
EXPECTED MAINS RESULT: September 2021
EXPECTED INTERVIEW/ FINAL RESULT: October 2021
TNPSC has set a significant way in recruiting the members on to board of governance. This includes the selection in three steps:-
- Preliminary examination
- Main (descriptive) examination
- Interview or oral test
Preliminary examination : It is an objective based exam conducted comprising 200 questions each carrying 1.5 marks with a total of 300 marks. The syllabus topics included in prelims are as follows:
- General science : It comprises of Physics, chemistry, botany and zoology.
- Geography of India
- Current events : Day to day events occurring related to history, science, geography, political science and general economy
- History and culture of India
- Indian polity
- Indian National movement.
- Indian economy
- History, culture,heritage,socio- political movements in Tamilnadu (NEW)
- Development of administration in Tamilnadu (NEW)
- Aptitude and mental ability.
Main examination: The candidates screened in the prelims are to write the main examination. It is a descriptive type exam including Paper 1,paper 2 and paper 3.
- Modern history of India& Indian culture
- General aptitude & mental ability( SSLC standard)
- Science and technology in development of India & TN
- Indian polity & emerging political trends in global affecting India
- Role and impact of science & technology in development of India.
- Tamil society- it’s culture and heritage ( students can write this unit either in Tamil or English)
- Geography of India with special reference to Tamilnadu
- Environment, biodiversity and disaster management
- Indian economy – current economic trends and impact with global economy of India
These three papers along with the subjects and concept, they also include the current events that occur in day to day life.
INTERVIEW/ORAL TEST: Candidates who pass through prelims & main examination are called for an interview. This interview will be to examine one’s attitude and their approach to their post and service. This area lies to be to full of confidence and spirit.
KEY TO SUCCESS:
GROUP 1 exam is considered to be a difficult one, if one choose their preparation with zero interest and low passion in learning .We have to follow certain keys in which we can attain this and crack this exam.
- SYLLABUS KNOWLEDGE: One must first go through the syllabus completely, analyze the subjects in which one is strong & weak and make plan accordingly.
- MAKE A SCHEDULE : Have a proper and keen schedule based on the subject knowledge you perceive, and cover the topics in the schedule.
- DAILY CURRENT EVENTS: You should have a daily habit of reading newspaper, and make key points in the daily current events.
- QUESTION PAPER ANALYSIS: You should analyze and understand the way the questions are framed in previous year question papers. This will give you a additive advantage of preparing yourselves towards concept.
- MOCK TESTS: Preparing the concepts with question paper analyzing will give an idea of approaching the exam. In order that one should attend mock tests and rate themselves with rectifying their mistakes.
- PLAN INTO ACTION: Making these steps into action and moving forward is to be your ultimate goal. Keep your mental ability strong ,determined and with utmost physical strength.
Wishing you all the best and luck for great endeavors to success!!!
Download Previous 8 Years Question Paper in Pdf : Click Here
Official Website: TNPSC
From Winmeen.com get the latest notifications related to the group exams, exam preparation tips, Selection procedures and cut off analysis in future posts. Check Winmeen.com often for more details.