NIRT Recruitment 2023 09 Project Technical Support Posts
NIRT Recruitment 2023 09 Project Technical Support Posts : The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has released a notification for the recruitment of 09 Project Technical Support I (Health Assistant) Posts. This presents a golden opportunity for eligible candidates to contribute to the field of medical research and public health. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for these positions by downloading the application form from the official website of NIRT.
Organization Name: ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis
Notification No: NIRT/PROJ/RECTT/2023-24 Dt: 23.11.2023
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Employment Type: Contract Basis
Duration: For a period of Four Months or Completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
Total No of Vacancies: 09 Project Technical Support I (Health Assistant) Posts
Place of Posting: Anywhere in Tamil Nadu
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates applying for the Project Technical Support I (Health Assistant) positions must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should possess a High School or equivalent qualification.
- Diploma in Health Education/ Health Inspector/ Multipurpose Health Worker recognized by Nursing Council of India.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications is desirable.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of work experience in the health sector, especially in a research project.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for the candidates is 28 years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Salary: Selected candidates will be entitled to a competitive salary of Rs. 18,000/- p.m. + HRA as admissible. Daily allowance for field work days as per ICMR rules.as per the rules and regulations of ICMR-NIRT. The remuneration will commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Selection Process: The selection process for the Project Technical Support I (Health Assistant) Posts will typically involve a combination of written tests, skill tests, and interviews. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time, and venue of the selection process.
How to Apply: Candidates interested in applying for the Project Technical Support I (Health Assistant) Posts are required to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of ICMR-NIRT: www.nirt.res.in.
- Navigate to the “Recruitment” or “Career” section.
- Find the official notification for the Project Technical Support I (Health Assistant) recruitment.
- Download the application form and fill in the required details.
- Attach the necessary documents, including educational certificates, experience certificates, and a recent passport-sized photograph.
- Interested and eligible candidates possessing the aforementioned Essential Qualification only may appear for Walk-in-Interview in the Institute with all Original and self-attested copies of all certificate/testimonials and valid identity proof (Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/Passport/Aadhar Card) and one passport size photograph.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the Interview without the Original Certificates.