TNPSC Mass Interviewer & Social Case Work Expert Recruitment 2023
TNPSC Mass Interviewer & Social Case Work Expert Recruitment 2023 : The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released an official notification for the direct recruitment Mass Interviewer in Public
Health and Preventive Medicine Department in Tamil Nadu Public Health Subordinate Service and Social Case Work Expert in Prisons & Correctional Department in Tamil Nadu jail Subordinate Service. This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking employment in the Tamil Nadu government sector. In this comprehensive guide, we will cover the eligibility criteria, salary details, selection process, application procedure, and important dates and links for this recruitment.This is a great opportunity for individuals interested to work in the government sector. The online application process for the TNPSC Mass Interviewer in Public Health and Preventive Medicine Department in Tamil Nadu Public Health Subordinate Service and Social Case Work Expert in Prisons & Correctional Department in Tamil Nadu jail Subordinate Service will be conducted on the official website of TNPSC from 22th September 2023 to 21th October 2023.
Summary For Mass Interviewer, Social Case Work Expert Posts – TNPSC
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Notification||Advertisement No. 667 Notification No. 18/2023 Dated :22-09-2023|
|Posts||Mass Interviewer, Social Case Work Expert Posts|
|Number of Vacancy||02|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Vacancy And Salary Details For Mass Interviewer, Social Case Work Expert Posts -TNPSC
TNPSC invites online application for direct recruitment of Mass Interviewer, Social Case Work Expert posts. The post name with service code and number of vacancy is listed in the table below. The salary details for each post is also given in this section. Candidates can check the detailed vacancy distribution and other details from the official notification from the links given below.
|Name of the Post and Post Code No.||Name of the Service and Service Code No.||Number of vacancies||Salary
|Mass Interviewer in Public Health and Preventive Medicine Department (Post Code:2053)||Tamil Nadu Public Health Subordinate Service (Code No:053)||01 [2022-2023] GT(W) (DW)||Rs. 19,500 – 71,900/- (Level-8)|
|Social Case Work Expert in Prisons & Correctional Department (Post Code:1945)||Tamil Nadu jail Subordinate Service (Code No:046)||01 [2021-2022] BC(OBCM)||Rs.35,600/-1,30,800/- (Level 12)|
Abbreviation: GT-General Turn; BC (OBCM)– Backward Classes (Other than Backward Class Muslim); G-General; W-Women; DW- Destitute Widow
Eligibility Criteria For Mass Interviewer, Social Case Work Expert Posts – TNPSC
Before applying for the TNPSC Mass Interviewer, Social Case Work Expert post 2023, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria set by the commission. The eligibility criteria include educational qualifications, age limit, and any other specific requirements. The details of the eligibility criteria can be found in the official notification issued by TNPSC.
Educational Qualification (As on 22-09-2023): Applicants should possess the following or its Equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants.
- Mass Interviewer : A Degree of B.A or B.Sc. in Anthropology or Sociology or Economics or Home Science or Social Work of a University or Institution recognised by the UGC for purposes of its grants.
- Social Case Work Expert : A Post graduate Degree in Social Work or Social Service or Social Science or Criminology or Sociology or Andragogy (Adult Education) Or A degree in Social Work or Social Service or Social Science or Criminology or Sociology Or Any other degree with diploma in Social Work or Social Service or Social Science or Criminology or Sociology.
- The educational qualification prescribed for the posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies: 10th + HSC or its equivalent + Bachelor’s Degree + PG Degree from recognised Institution as required under Section 25 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of notification.
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification, in the form of Government Order issued on or before the date of this notification, and submit it along with the online application, failing which, their application will be rejected after due process. The Government Orders regarding equivalence of qualification issued after the date of this notification will not be accepted.
Age Limit For Mass Interviewer, Social Case Work Expert Posts -TNPSC Recruitment (As on 01-07-2023)
- No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 60 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection /appointment to the post.
- Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs] who have put in five years and more of service in the State/Central Government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.
- @ In G.O (Ms).No.91, Human Resources Management (S) Department, dated 13.09.2021, Maximum Age Limit prescribed for appointment by direct recruitment is enhanced by 2 years. [30 years to 32 years] Explanation: No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 60 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection /appointment to the post.
||Category of Applicants||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.||21 Years||No Maximum Age limit|
|‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]||21 Years||Should not have completed 32
|Social Case Work
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.||23 Years||No Maximum Age limit|
|‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]||23 Years||Should not have completed 42
Relaxation in Age Limit For TNPSC Recruitment 2023
- For Persons with Benchmark Disability(Others): Persons with Benchmark Disability are eligible for age concession up to 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
- For Ex-servicemen (Others): The maximum age limit for Ex-servicemen is 50 years. The above mentioned age concession will not apply to the Ex-servicemen applicants who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
KNOWLEDGE IN TAMIL: Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS: Applicants selected for appointment to the post will be required to produce a certificate of Physical Fitness in the Form prescribed below. Applicants with defective vision should produce Eye Fitness Certificate from a qualified Eye Specialist, before appointment.
||Standard of Vision||Form of Certificate of Physical Fitness|
|Mass Interviewer||Standard III||Form prescribed for
|Social Case Work Expert||Standard I||Form prescribed for
Application Fee For Mass Interviewer, Social Case Work Expert Posts -TNPSC
- Registration Fee – For One Time Registration : Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee (For Both Interview & Non-Interview posts ): Rs. 100/-
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
- One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. After completion of five years, the applicant must renew the One Time Registration by paying the fee prescribed. The One Time Registration is different from the application for the examination. An applicant should make an online application separately for each and every examination for which he/she intends to appear.
- The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment, if they are not eligible for the concession as noted below.
- Examination fee is payable by online mode through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card on or before the last date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
Exam Fee Concessions For TNPSC Recruitment
One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. After completion of five years, the applicant must renew the One Time Registration by paying the fee prescribed. The One Time Registration is different from the application for the examination. An applicant should make an online application separately for each and every examination for which he intends to appear.
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||Full Exemption|
|Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption|
|Most Backward Classes/ De-notified Communities||Three Free Chances|
|Backward Classes (Other than Muslim) / Backward Classes (Muslim)||Three Free Chances|
|Persons with Benchmark Disability||Full Exemption|
|Ex-Servicemen||Two Free Chances|
|Destitute Widow||Full Exemption|
Selection Process For Mass Interviewer, Social Case Work Expert Posts -TNPSC Recruitment 2023
TNPSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Written Examination (Computer Based Test)
Selection will be made in single stage, based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the CBT examination subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. A tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection through counselling method.
CENTERS FOR EXAMINATION: The CBT Examination for the posts will be held at 3 district centres only. Chennai 0101, Coimbatore 0201, Madurai 1001.
Applicants should choose any two of the above centres for writing the examination. Applicants will be allotted a venue in one of these two centres. However, applicants with benchmark disability (differently abled applicants), shall be permitted to choose only one district centre. Request for change of examination centre will not be permitted. The Commission reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of examination centres and to re-allot the applicants accordingly. Applicants should appear for the CBT examinations / certificate verification at their own expenses.
Exam Pattern For Mass Interviewer, Social Case Work Expert Posts -TNPSC
Written Examination (Objective Type)(CBT Method)
||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum marks||Time Duration|
|For the post of Mass
|Paper –I||Degree Standard
1) Anthropology(Code No.417)
|For the post of Social Case
||Single paper covering the following
subjects, Social Work, Social
Science, Sociology, Criminology and Andragogy)(Code No.423)
|For Both Posts
||Paper – II
Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std)
|100||Minimum qualifying marks – 60 marks (40% of 150) Marks||3 Hours|
|Part-B (General Studies)
General studies (Degree standard) -75 questions And Aptitude and mental ability test (SSLC standard) – 25 questions
- Minimum qualifying marks –60 marks (40% of 150) in Part-A of Paper-II.
- Answer sheets of Paper-I and Part B of Paper II of the candidates will not be evaluated, if the candidate does not secure minimum qualifying marks in Part-A of Paper-II.
- Marks secured in Part-A of Paper-II will not be taken into account for ranking.
- Only marks secured in Paper-I and Part-B of Paper-II will be considered for ranking.
- The questions in paper I will be set in English only and Part–B of Paper-II will be set both in Tamil and English.
- The candidate should appear for all the papers in the CBT examination for his / her answers to be evaluated and in case the candidate absents himself / herself for any of the papers, the papers attended will not be evaluated.
- If answers of a candidate for one paper is declared deemed not fit for valuation, the answers of the candidate for the remaining papers will not be evaluated.
- As per the orders issued in G.O.(Ms) No.49, Human Resources Management (M) Department, dated 23.05.2022, the differently abled candidates can avail exemption from writing Part-A in Paper-II (Objective Type) (Tamil Eligibility Test). Such candidates have to furnish the required details in the online application without fail. Subsequent claim will receive no attention. The candidates need to upload Disability Certificate as prescribed in G.O. (Ms) No. 08, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP-3.2) Department dated
21.09.2021. Model format enclosed with Appendix to Annexure –III of this notification.
How To Apply For Mass Interviewer, Social Case Work Expert Posts- TNPSC 2023
Step 2: Candidates must apply under One Time Registration system with valid email and phone number.
Step 3: Already registered applicants can login using the Unique ID and password.
Step 4: Applicants should select the name of the post for the required post.
Step 5: Fill the online application carefully.
Step 6: Online Application can be edited till the last date for submission of online application.
Step 7: Upload the required document as specified in the instructions.
Step 8: Pay the Application fee if applicable and note down the acknowledge number.
Step 9: Take print out of the final application form for future reference.
Step 10 : After the last date for submission of online application, the candidates are allowed to edit their online application during the Online Application Correction Window.
Important Links For TNPSC Recruitment – Mass Interviewer, Social Case Work Expert Posts
Official Website : www.tnpsc.gov.in
Notification PDF For TNPSC Recruitment : TNPSC Social Worker and Mass Interviewer post Recruitment
Last Date To Apply For Mass Interviewer, Social Case Work Expert Posts -TNPSC : 21-10-2023
Application Correction Window Period : From 26-10-2023,12.01 A.M to 28-10-2023,11.59 P.M
Exam Details For TNPSC Mass Interviewer, Social Case Work Expert Posts 2023
|Mass Interviewer||Paper – I||Subject Paper (Degree Standard)||09.12.2023 FN 09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M|
|For Both Posts||Paper – II||PART A: Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard) and PART B : General Studies (Degree Standard)||
09.12.2023 AN 02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M
|Social Case Work Expert||Paper- I||Subject Paper (Degree Standard)||10.12.2023 FN 09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M|
In conclusion, the TNPSC Combined Mass Interviewer, Social Case Work Expert Posts Recruitment 2023 presents a wonderful opportunity for individuals interested in research and analysis to work in the government sector. Interested candidates should carefully review the eligibility criteria, understand the selection process, and submit their applications within the specified dates. For detailed information, candidates can visit the official website of TNPSC mentioned above.