TNPSC Recruitment 2022 09 Reporter Posts
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 09 Reporter Posts
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 09 Reporter Posts: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission announced for direct recruitment to the posts of English and Tamil Reporter included in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service. Totally 09 Reporter vacancies are going to fill by TNPSC through this employment. Interested Candidates can apply for TNPSC Reporter Jobs through the TNPSC Reporter Online Application form available on the Official Website. Applicants can check the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link from this post below.
Summary For TNPSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Notification||Advertisement No. 628, Notification No. 24 / 2022 Dated: 13-09-2022|
|Post||English Reporter and Tamil Reporter Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Vacancy And Salary Details For TNPSC Reporter Recruitment 2022
Applicants can check the vacancy count and salary for the job vacancy for the Reporter posts through TNPSC Recruitment from this section. The Name of the service and vacancy count and salary for the notified post is tabulated below.
|S. No||Name of the Service||Post Name||Number of Vacancy||Salary|
|1||Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service (Service Code No. 061)||English Reporter (Post Code No. 2090)||06||Rs.56,100 – 2,05,700 (Level 22) (Revised scale)|
|2||Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service (Service Code No. 061)||Tamil Reporter (Post Code No.3202)||03||Rs.56,100 – 2,05,700 (Level 22) (Revised scale)|
Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC Reporter Recruitment 2022
TNPSC released the recruitment notification for the reporter posts through online application process. Candidates can check their eligibility for the posts from this part of the article. Educational qualification and age limit for the above vacancy is given in this section of the post.
Educational Qualification (As on 13-09-2022)
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
For the post of English Reporter : Must hold a bachelor’s degree. A pass in the Government Technical examination in Shorthand in English by 180 words per minute high speed test. A pass in the Government Technical examination in typewriting in English by the Senior Grade. Others things being equal preference shall be given to persons who are qualified to report in Tamil also.
For the post of Tamil Reporter : Must hold a bachelor’s degree. A pass in the Government Technical examination in Shorthand in Tamil by 120 words per minute high speed test. A pass in the Government Technical examination in Typewriting in Tamil by the Senior Grade. Others things being equal preference shall be given to persons who are qualified to report in English also.
- The educational qualification prescribed for the posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies: 10th + HSC or its equivalent + Bachelor’s Degree as required under Section 25 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of notification.
Age Limit For Reporter Recruitment TNPSC 2022 (As on 01-07-2022)
- For SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC(OBCM), BCM and Destitute Widows of all categories : No Maximum Age limit
- For ‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC(OBCM) and BCM] : 32 years
- No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 60 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection /appointment to the post.
- “Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC(OBCM)s, BCM] who have put in five years and more of service in the State/Central Government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.
Age Concession For TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- For Persons with Benchmark Disability: Persons with Benchmark Disability are eligible for age concession up to 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed.
- For Ex-servicemen (others) : The maximum age limit for Ex-servicemen is 50 years.
- The above mentioned age concession will not apply to the Ex-servicemen applicants who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
Application Fee For TNPSC Reporter Recruitment 2022
One-Time Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
Examination Fee : Rs.200/-
- For One Time Registration (G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time online Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
Selection Process For TNPSC Reporter Recruitment 2022
TNPSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
Centres For Examination: The Examination will be held at Chennai (0101) Only.
How To Apply For TNPSC Recruitment 2022
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the TNPSC website in the careers webpage under current openings section www.tnpsc.gov.in from 13-09-2022 to 12-10-2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Step 1: Candidates can apply Online through One Time Registration process for all TNPSC Recruitment.
Step 2 : Already registered candidates can login through the given Id and password.
Step 3: Find advertisements on the official website for the required post.
Step 4: Read the notification carefully for the eligibility details.
Step 5: Fill in the Application Form with all details correctly.
Step 6 : Attach Photo and Signature with relevant Documents.
Step 7: Make the required Application fee through Online payment options.
Step 8: Submit your Application And take a printed copy of Application Form for future reference.
Important Links For TNPSC Recruitment 2022
Official Webpage : www.tnpsc.gov.in
Notification PDF For Reporter Posts – TNPSC : Click Here
Last Date To Apply For TNPSC Recruitment 2022 : 12-10-2022
Online Application Correction Window Period : From 17-10-2022 12:01 A.M to 19-10-2022 11:59 P.M
Details Of Online Examination (Computer Based Test)
|Details Of Paper||Subject||Date & Time|
|Paper-I||STENOGRAPHY English (or) STENOGRAPHY Tamil (Diploma Standard)||21-12-2022 9.30 A.M. to 11.00 A.M|
|Paper – II||PART A Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std) and PART B General Studies (Degree Std)||21-12-2022 02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M.|