TNPSC Recruitment 2022 11 Assistant Director Posts
Assistant Director Posts for Women – TNPSC Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently announced the latest recruitment for Assistant Director Posts Online. Interested can apply for the TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022 Notice and all the details including the examination process, educational qualification, age limit, examination process, how to apply for important dates, and application form are given in this post.
|State Government Jobs
|Assistant Director – Women
|Mode of Apply
Assistant Director Post in TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
TNPSC has released the official notification for the Assistant Director posts for Women candidates for the year 2022. The Vacancy details and the eligibility criteria for the post is shared in this section of the article.
|No of Vacancies
|Assistant Director (Code No. 3005)
(Women candidate only)
|Rs.56100 – 205700 (Level 22)
Educational Qualification :
As per TNPSC official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation Degree in Home Science/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Child Development/ Food and Nutrition/ Social Work/ Rehabilitation Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit :
Maximum age 32 years , as on 01-07-2022.
- 32 years for Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCMs) and BCMs)
- No Maximum age limit for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (OBCMs), Backward Classes (Muslims) and Destitute Widows of all categories.
- Age Concession is given as per the Government rules for Persons with Benchmark Disability and for Ex-servicemen.
Application Fees for the Assistant Director Posts in TNPSC :
One time Registration fees – Rs.150/
Exam Fees – Rs.250/
Computer Based Examination
How to Apply
- Eligible Candidates should apply online only through TNPSC official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Applicants are asked to have the scanned image of their Documents and photograph and signature.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final.
- Candidates are requested to fill in the TNPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
Important Links for TNPSC Recruitment 2022 11 Assistant Director Posts
Official Webpage : Click Here
One Time Registration : Click Here
Notification PDF : Click Here
Last Date for Application : 16-08-2022