TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – 24 Sub-Inspector of Fisheries Posts
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Sub-Inspector of Fisheries
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Sub-Inspector of Fisheries : TNPSC invites application from eligible candidates for direct recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector of Fisheries in Tamil Nadu Fisheries Subordinate Service. Candidates can check their eligibility before applying for / appearing for the examination. Complete details regarding the job vacancy is discussed in this post below. The online application for the written examination is up to 11-11-2022. For more details visit the official website of TNPSC.
Summary For TNPSC Sub-Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Tamil Nadu Fisheries Subordinate Service|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Notification||Advertisement No. 635 Notification No. 29/2022|
|Post||Sub-Inspector of Fisheries in Fisheries Department|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Place||Anywhere in Tamil Nadu|
Vacancy And Salary Details For TNPSC Sub-Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2022
TNPSC recruits for the Sub-inspector of Fisheries posts for the recruitment 2022. The number of vacancy and the service code along with the salary for the above posts is tabulated below.
|S. No||Post Name||Service Code||Number of Vacancy||Salary|
|1||Sub-Inspector of Fisheries in Fisheries Department (Post Code:1760)||Tamil Nadu Fisheries Subordinate Service (Code No:031)||24||Rs.35900-113500/-
Distribution of Vacancies For TNPSC Fisheries Recruitment 2022
The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable for this recruitment
GT (G) – 4
GT (G) (PSTM) – 1
GT (W) – 1
GT (W)(LV)(DAP) – 1
BC (G)- 3
BC (G) (PSTM) – 1
BC (W) – 2
BC (M) – 1
MBC/DC (G) – 3
MBC/DC (G)(PSTM) – 1
MBC/DC (W) – 1
SC (A) (G) – 1
SC (G) – 2
SC (G) (PSTM) – 1
SC(W) (PSTM) – 1
Abbreviation: GT-General Turn; BC (OBCM)– Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslim); BC(M) – Backward Classes (Muslim); MBC/DC – Most Backward Classes/DE notified Communities; SC – Scheduled Castes; SC(A) – Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiar); G-General; W-Women; PSTM- Persons Studied in Tamil Medium.
Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC Sub-Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2022
TNPSC released notification for recruiting Sub-inspector posts in Fisheries department for the year 2022. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the above posts from this part of the article. Educational and all other qualification needed along with the age limit required to apply for the post is discussed in this section. For more details and forms needed to apply for this post download the notification from the links given below.
Educational Qualification For Sub Inspector of Fisheries : Must possess a Diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu. (or) Must possess a Science Degree with Zoology as main subject. (or) Must possess a Degree of Bachelor of Fisheries Science.
- Provided also that the vacancies reserved for direct recruitment shall be filled in the ratio of 60:40 between the B.F.Sc., degree holders and others.
- The qualification prescribed for the posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies: 10th+ HSC or its equivalent + Diploma or 10th + Diploma or 10th+ HSC or its equivalent + Bachelor’s Degree as required
- Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of notification. The qualifications considered equivalent are indicated in Annexure-I to this notification.
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification, in the form of government order issued on or before the date of this notification, and produce it when called for, failing which, their application will be summarily rejected after due process.
- The government orders regarding equivalence of qualification issued after the date of this notification will not be accepted.
Age Limit For Sub-Inspector of Fisheries TNPSC Recruitment (As on 01-07-2022)
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute widows of all categories : No maximum Age limit.
- ‘Others’ [Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs] : Should not have completed or will complete the age of 32 years.
- AGE CONCESSION
(i) For Persons with Benchmark Disability (Others): Persons with Benchmark Disability are eligible for age concession up to 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed.
(ii) For Ex-servicemen (Others) : The maximum age limit for Ex-servicemen is 50 years. The above mentioned age concession will not apply to the Ex-servicemen applicants who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
KNOWLEDGE IN TAMIL : Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS : Applicants selected for appointment to the said post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed below. The model format is enclosed with Annexure-IV of the notification. The said Certificate should be submitted by the selected candidate to the Appointing Authority at the time of joining to the said post.
|Post Name||Standard of Vision Prescribed||Form of Certificate of Physical Fitness|
|Sub-Inspector of Fisheries in Fisheries Department||Standard–III or Better||Form prescribed for Executive Posts|
Application Fee For TNPSC Fisheries Recruitment 2022
For One Time Registration : Rs.150/-
Applicants who have already registered in One Time Online Registration System and within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
Examination Fee : Rs.100/-
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession.
- CBT Examination fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only), is payable by online mode through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card on or before the last date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- Applicants can avail exemption from paying examination fee as per eligibility criteria.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of demand draft / postal order will not be accepted and the applications of candidates with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Concessions in the matter of age and/or examination fees allowed to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCM), BCMs, Destitute Widows, Persons with Benchmark Disability and Ex-Servicemen are given in the ‘Instructions to Applicants’.
- Persons claiming concessions referred to above have to produce evidence for such claims when called for, otherwise their application will be rejected after due process.
Selection Process For TNPSC Sub-Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2022
Selection will be made based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the CBT examination subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. The tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection through counselling method.
CBT Examination centers : Chennai , Madurai , Coimbatore , Tiruchirapalli , Tirunelveli , Salem , Vellore.
Individual Communication regarding the Date and Time of Certificate Verification (CV), Oral Test (OT) and Counselling will not be sent to the applicants by Post, the details will be made available in the Commission’s website. However, the Commission provides an additional facility to the candidates by informing the above said date and time of Certificate Verification and Oral Test etc., via SMS and e-mail through their registered Mobile Number and email ID.
Written Exam Pattern For TNPSC Fisheries Recruitment 2022
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum marks||Time Duration|
|Paper –I (Objective Type)||Subject Paper
(Any one of the following subject)
1. Fisheries Technology and Navigation (Diploma Standard)
2. Zoology (Degree Standard)
|Paper – II||Part-A
Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std)
|100||Minimum qualifying marks – 60 marks (40% of 150) Marks||3 Hours|
General studies (Diploma standard) – 75
Aptitude and mental ability test (SSLC
standard) – 25 questions
- Answer sheets of Paper-I and Part B of Paper II of the candidates will be evaluated, only if the candidates secure minimum qualifying marks in Part-A of Paper-II.
- Only Marks secured in Paper-I and Part-B of Paper-II will only be considered for ranking.
- The question paper in the subject Fisheries Technology and Navigation will be set in English only and the questions in Paper-I-Zoology (Degree Standard) and Part–B of Paper-II will be set both in Tamil and English.
- The candidate should appear for all the papers in the CBT examination for his / her answers to be evaluated and in case the candidate absents himself / herself for any of the papers, the papers attended will not be evaluated.
- The syllabus for CBT examination is available in Annexure-II to this Notification file.
How To Apply For TNPSC Sub-Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2022
Step 1 : Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in.
Step 2 : “One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration.
Step 3 : All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration.
Step 4 : To apply under One Time Registration System, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature as per the specifications.
Step 5 : Applicants wish to apply for the above recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
Step 6 : Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
Step 7: Fill the Application details correctly.
Step 8 : After submitting the application, applicants can save / print their application in PDF format.
Step 9 : In respect of recruitment to this post, the applicants shall mandatorily upload the certificates / documents (in support of all the claims made / details furnished in the online application).
Step 10 : Applicants need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission.
Step 11 : Applicants shall have the option of verifying the uploaded certificates through their OTR till two days prior to the date of hosting of hall tickets for this post.
Important Links For TNPSC Sub-Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2022
Official Webpage :www.tnpsc.gov.in
Notification PDF For TNPSC Sub-Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2022: Click Here
Last Date To Apply For Sub-Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment : 11-11-2022
Application Correction Window Period : 16-11-2022,12.01 A.M to 18-11-2022, 11.59 P.M
Computer Based Exam Details For TNPSC Fisheries Recruitment 2022
|Paper I||Subject paper (Any one of the following subject)
1. Fisheries Technology and Navigation (Diploma Standard)
2. Zoology (Degree Standard)
|07-02-2023||09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.|
|Paper II||PART A-Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std)
PART B-General Studies (Diploma Std)
|07-02-2023||02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M.|